Chapter 6

For a week, Dara thought she would die from trying to hold her laughter everytime she meets Donghae. And seeing his face everytime she did something only a clingy, paranoid, crazy girlfriend would do.

Well, she wasn't exactly the girlfriend but isn't that what the bet is? So she just assumed she already is. And it's making her everyday life so fun she's going to miss this after handing Donghae his ass.

But she's gotta admit, it's kinda grueling to try to be someone you are absolutely not. Nobody ever told her being a girl is gonna be this exhausting.

Donghae on the other hand is on the verge of giving the bet up. After that day of Dara going crazy on him at the restaurant, Dara had spammed him with text messages. At 2 am in the morning. Yes, 2 am. Time when he was sleeping and resting for even talking to her. He saw almost a hunded unread text messages when he woke up the next morning, And it's all from Dara.

How can you think our first date is something to be sarcastic about?

I can't believe you're not even texting me back.

Why are you ignoring me?

I'm sorry. Please don't ignore me.

I'm sorry for blowing up like that. Today was really special for me but I was so sensitive today because my pet rat died. I caught her when I had moved in and we were together since then. You were the only one who made her feel better.

I am now at my pet rat's burial and I thank you because now I can let her go.

Why aren't you texting me?

Fine, if you don't want to see me anymore. Don't ever call me.

Why aren't you calling me?!!

I couldn't sleep since you left! But I guess I wasn't that special for you to spare a minute to text back.

Notice me please!

Fine. I guess this is goodbye.

Donghae had given up reading the rest and he buried his face in his pillow muffling his growls. Vowing to kill KiBum. There are a thousand normal girls on the planet, did he really have to pick a girl who's beyond insane? He never should've mentioned Sandara Park that day at that café. He blames himself as well. He also blames Siwon. He should've pressed on with his gentleman and boss side that they shouldn't use any one under his employ.

He's just so irritated that he didn't bother texting back. Let her stew on her craziness. But after spending a day in the office, the bet keeps crossing his mind. And what he's going to lose after giving up for only less than 5 days so he decided to drive to CSW buying a boquet of flowers as a peace offering. He had breathed a sigh of relief when Dara accepted his apology that night.

But her peace mode only lasted until the next morning when her secretary called during their drive for breakfast. She accused him of talking to some other girl while she is in the car with him then demanded to let her off now as she doesn't want to be with him. He had tried to explain that it was his secretary but she wouldn't listen. She said unless it was a boy, then he's not allowed to talk to anybody on the phone if he's with her. Then she walked away. Donghae had clenched his fists and banged it on the streering wheel in agitation. He doesn't know how much more of this he could stand. He revved off feeling he's going to blow.