Chapter 11

Donghae got what he wanted. Aside from saving his face and pride and dignity, he's got the Phantom car safely parked at the garage of the building of his unit, the thousand grand all deposited in his bank account. Whatever suspicion his friends had about his questionable win was left unanswered as they couldn't very well confront Dara themselves if the bet really was unknown to her so they had no choice but to acknowledge that Donghae did win the bet. It had been a great day.

But one hell of a week. True to Dara's vow of revenge, she used the deal to the full extent of her power as she ordered Donghae around like some kind of a servant.

Pick me up at 6 am. I have early morning production.

Bring me some coffee. I'll pay you when the deal is over.

Pick me up here, the bus is too crowded.

It's already 7 o'clock and I'm so tired and I want to sleep.

What time are you taking me home? I don't have money for a cab.

I'm hungry, can you bring me some ramen? I can't go down to buy in 7/11.

That was included on the list of tasks i gave you if you even read it. Task number 3.

It was on task number 8.

It was on task number 13.

Pick me up here, pick me up there, take me here, take me there, buy me this, buy me that. Task number this, task number that. If Donghae uttered one complain, Dara would immediately pick up her phone to call Siwon or threatening him to post the bet and the deal in the internet ending with Donghae resentfully doing what Dara is ordering at that time.

If Dara even tell him what task number it is for whatever she is ordering him to do one more time, he would burn that damn piece of paper! He just needed to remind himself to endure this because it's all going to be worth it in the end. He just needs to assure himself it's gonna be over real soon. He have to think of it as his course to get the girl of his dreams. If he is able to get through Dara, he would be able to get through anything.

But this course is really testing his patience. He's not even allowed to be late when picking her up every morning to get her to CSW. With that, he have to wake up really early even if he stayed up late in the office the night before. If he was going to be late in picking her up to get her home, he would have to have an acceptable reason (by Dara's standards). If a meeting had suddenly came up that he couldn't attend Dara's crazy demands, he was then required to take a picture of the meeting and send it to her so she would see he was telling the truth. He can't believe he have to stealthily take a picture while his staff is showing him a presentation. If anyone from his staff knew about it, they would lose all respect for him! Heaven knows he's starting to lose respect of himself, stooping so low as to be that psycho's butler or something. Never mind the fact that he was the one who offered that deal. He had known Dara's going to take advantage of it but never had he imagined to that extent of abuse!

What he would give to get rid of her! If it wasn't for his word of keeping this deal, and Dara's constant threats, he would definitely just leave it to pursue the main reason he made the bet in the first place. Yoona is not even talking to him anymore even if he had sent her so many text messages and called her many times. Was she really that mad at him for abandoning a pregnant woman? Who's not even pregnant to begin with? If the tabloid even printed that bullshit, he's gonna have a lot of explaining to do to his grandmother. Thank god the people at that restaurant are too elegant to use him for public fodder.

Now, he checked his watch and scowled when he saw it was already close to 10 in the evening while he stood there beside his car, the bag of food Dara had told him to get her for dinner, waiting for her to get down in CSW so he could take her home, as one of her demands to be done everyday. It has already been 1 hour and 30 minutes that he was kept waiting.