Chapter 13

Donghae and Dara met Yoona at the Pavillion at half past 1 in the afternoon. Siwon and Jaejoong was left in CSW but will follow in a minute and Dara felt a sudden guilt of deception when Yoona welcomed her like they have known each other for years.

"It's so nice to meet you," Yoona said hugging her and Dara felt awkward.

"You too," Dara said smiling awkwardly then she remembered her Pregnant antic "And I'm sorry about the whole... pregnant thing. If you can see I wasn't really..."

But Yoona just waved it off smiling. "I totally understand. Donghae already told me and I have to say... your brilliance is something to be commended. If I had known, I would've enjoyed watching Donghae squirm." They sat down at the round table before Yoona continued. "You have to excuse me if i suddenly left that day. It's just that...I've known Donghae for so long so... seeing he's abandoning a pregnant woman... it's just.... I couldn't take the disappointment. He is someone i have thought so highly of so..." She chuckled and Dara's smile twitched as she glanced at Donghae. So that's why Donghae was adamant in keeping the bet and the deal between them. It would ruin his perfect image to the woman he is dreaming off and break whatever chances of his future with her.

"I don't deserve whatever you think of me," Donghae said smiling softly as he stared at Yoona.

Dara's smile is close to being a grimace. For the love of all that's holy, this conversation would definitely kill me. And seeing that sappy look on Donghae's face, it's enough to make her want to puke.

"Yeah, you do," Yoona said. "See what you did? She wasn't really pregnant but you stayed with her and made things right between the two of you. I think that's the manliest action you ever did."

Gag! Someone save me! Manliest action he ever did was to admit he is losing the bet and getting the guts to face her and make new arrangements with her.

They continued their sappy conversation, iaughing here and there leaving Dara to nibble on what's left on the table. She could've been someone who only sat on their table for all the attention they were giving her. They were too caught up in reminiscing whatever mischief one caused that it made Dara feel like an outsider.

Who the hell is she kidding? She is an outsider. A girl who got caught in the guy's mission to get the girl. She doesn't see any point why Donghae had insisted to take her to lunch to meet Yoona. Supposedly to show Yoona they were together and that he is crazy for her so that when she breaks up with him, she would be there to comfort him. As was his plan.

What a total lame plan.

She took the garlic bread and stuffed it in her mouth, still scowling as she watched Donghae, who practically had his eyes shaped as hearts, as he watched Yoona talk to him. Fool. Where in the hell is that good acting he was bragging about? They haven't started and he already failed. He was supposed to be the one who will look like a fool. But anyone who can see them will probably think they included a third wheel on their date.

She grabbed her mango shake in irritation and emptied it in one sip, then winced putting a hand on her forehead. Arrgh!! Brain freeze!

"You okay?" A chuckling voice said and they all looked up to see Jaejoong standing behind Dara with Siwon on his side.

"Hey guys," Yoona greeted smiling broadly and kissed them both on the cheeks. Jaejoong slid to the chair on Dara's left while Siwon sat on the chair next to Yoona. "I didn't know you were here," Yoona said to Jajeoong.

Jaejoong smiled back. "Taking care of business, as usual."

"You never change," Yoona said chuckling. "Are you still going to stay to celebrate Aunt Soong-An's birthday?"