Chapter 19

"Dara? Dara! Ya!" Donghae looked at his phone and dialled Dara's number again ignoring the baffled looks of his staff in the conference room. Dammit. It went to voicemail. A sudden feeling of wariness close to being a panic is closing over him as he recalled Dara's words. Donghae? I'm sorry, i don't know if i'm overreacting but i feel uneasy. Rick told me about all these miniature toys... avengers something and i bought it and now i'm at his hotel room and i can't get the door open and i'm really panicking right now and i don't – and her voice was cut off.

"Shit!" He cursed again as he tried to call Dara unsuccessufully much to his staff's surprise. Only one name that Dara uttered can get him go to rage. Or panic. Rick. That fuckin' asshole. He stood up while trying to call Siwon to ask if he knows where Dara is.

"Resechedule this meeting," he just told the staff before hurriedly going out of the conference room and punching the down button of the elevator while waiting for Siwon to pick up. A sense of foreboding is settling over him. Siwon answered as he get on the elevator.

"Do you know where Dara is?"

Siwon sighed on the other line. "Not this again—"

"She said something about Rick."

That stopped Siwon. "Rick? What's she gotta do with him?"

"She met him at the party. I saw his eyes lit up when he was watching Dara because he knew she was there with me."

"Okay, you need to calm down," Siwon said hearing the underlying fury on Donghae's voice. "I'll call Kraz. Don't do anything rash."

Donghae hung up and immediately went to his car. He doesn't know where he's going but he felt like he needs to do something. Dara said something about a hotel. She could've just said the name of the hotel and Rick's name and he would know. Why does she got to explain first! Then he realized that the reason he was also close to a panic is because of the tone on Dara's voice. It was scared. Dara never get scared in all his life he had known her. He called his secretary and instructed her to call every damn hotel in the country to know if a Rick Mason is a guest. His phone rang after he hung up. It was Siwon.

"Kraz said she was alredy overbreak for about a 30 minutes now," Siwon said.

Donghae cursed out loud. "Son of a... He's got her. That mother fucker has her." He knew it in his gut. Rick had wanted to get back at him for what happened with Mischa. The freshman girl. He was the one who had pushed the lawsuit and put him behind bars. He supported the family as they go through the case. She was an innocent girl. Fresh out of highschool. Barely 18. She had been calling him when Rick broke into their house. And he was too late when he listened to Mischa's message. He had been too late. He slammed the steering wheel remembering what Mischa had looked like when they found her. And he doesn't want to even think that Dara would end the same way.

"Calm down Donghae," Siwon said. "I'll call the guys for help."

"Tell your secretary to call hotels. He's in some hotel somewhere."

"Let me conference the guys, they could help," Siwon said and out him on hold. After a minute, all the guys were in on the conversation.

"Rick Mason? He's here?"

"He's got Dara?"

"That can't be good."

"Just call the fuckin' police!" Donghae yelled. "Goddamit, I swear I'm gonna kill him if he even..." He let out a shaky breath not even wanthing to say it. Rick better not be touching even a strand of hair on Dara's head. He swear he's going to really kill him.