Chapter 25

Dara felt the silence between them is defeaning enough to make her want to run and scream. They stood apart, like two strangers who had happened to meet on the street by chance and had no choice but to talk without knowing what to talk about. This was not how she had pictured herself talking to Donghae. Actually, she had not pictured herself talking to Donghae at all after what happened. After everything that happened. She guessed she really haven't given the confrontation much thought.

Or maybe this won't be a confrontation at all. For all she know, Donghae probably came here to thank her or something.

She lifted the corners of her mouth in a wide smile. "What's up?" Acting normal is the only thing she could think of to hide the pain that is threatening to overpower her. "Have you spoken with Yoona yet?"

Donghae's brows furrowed even more and there was a definite tick on his jaw as he fixed Dara with a fierce glare. "So you really told her?"

Dara shrugged still wearing the wide smile. "I figured you could use a little help."

Donghae looked like he was getting ready to throttle her. A number of people had already passed between them to go inside the building and Donghae walked towards Dara, grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the side of the building to get a little bit of privacy. His grip might have been a little too tight as Dara shook it off her making a face.

Donghae turned to her not knowing where to start. He's so pissed off he wanted to yell at her. When Yoona had told her what Dara did, he couldn't believe it. He felt like it wasn't true until he finally accepted that it did happen, the papers all crumpled in his hand. He felt all the hopes he have crashed unto him. Disappointment drowning him. Until he was left asking himself what he did to make Dara do this. And now, he got it after he saw them together. She did it for Jaejoong. That's why she wanted to get out of the deal in the first place. He was right all along.

"I supposed you wanted me to thank you," Donghae said bitterly.

"Uh... yeah, that'll be nice," Dara said. "But I don't think you're really in the mood to thank me when you're looking so thunderous. What's wrong with you?"

Donghae ran his hands through his hair agitatedly. "What's wrong with me?" He let out a breath of disbelief wanting to blow up. "Why the hell did you do it?!" As it was, he yelled.

"Why the hell are you yelling at me?!" Dara said yelled back.

"I can yell whenever I want to, goddammit! And don't tell me you did it so you could help me! I never asked for you to do that!" There is so many things he wanted to yell at Dara for but his anger is blowing him into pieces.

"Why are you getting so mad at?" Dara said, her temper also rising up. "I did you a favor! The three months is already up anyway. You didn't have to think how you can get Yoona or do that stupid plan. It's already done and as it happens, Yoona is inlove with you too. What more do you want?!"

"Well next time you wanted to manage my lovelife, I would appreciate it if you would let me know first!"

"What, so you would have time to cower?" Dara couldn't help saying. She's getting riled up. She wouldn't be in this position, hurt and pained and longing for something that wasn't hers, if he have enough courage to tell Yoona how he feels to begin with. And instead, she was caught up between them. Caught up in him.

"You're a hypocrite," Donghae said looking insulted. "You want to tell me you did this for me but you did it for yourself. Tell me,how long have you been together with Jaejoong? How long have you been going out behind my back?"