Issei Hyoudou's Bio

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Age: 17

Other Names/Titles: Ise (Issei's Nickname), Red Dragon Emperor, Partner/Brother (By Ddraig), Pervert Trio (By the Kuoh Students and teachers), Harem King (Self-proclaim), Oppai Dragon (Other titles), Strongest Red Dragon, Coincidence Kaslana (When he inherit the Kaslana's blood, and called by the others especially Kiana), Kevin Kaslana 2.0 (By Kiana Kaslana), Dragon lover (By Kiana & his harem girls), Guardian of Herrscher (By others), Dragon of Domination (By Dragon Faction), Strongest Hero of Humanity and supernatural (By the Supernatural), Bringer of Judgement and Domination, and The Deliverance.

Personality: Issei is a Loving and Caring Person to his family and his lover Kiana alongside with his harem girls. He respect his rival Vali Lucifer the White Dragon Emperor, The leaders of Biblical faction, Norse Faction, Shinto and Youkai Faction and the Hindu Faction. He shows his determination as a leader and throw aside his naivety ideals and he will not fool himself in his decision and to others. He is a cold and serious person when it comes to facing his enemies especially showing no mercy as he was taught by Kiana about everything, the truth of the world. He will kill anyone who dares to oppose him or threatening him, his lovers and his family, he even dare to massacre the hundreds, thousands, or millions of army with his power to protect his loved ones. As no one dare to go against him, and if they do go against him, they will meet the wrath of the dragon of domination or the strongest guardian of the herrscher as no one will be spared by him.

Looks:
(Before)

Looks:(Before)

(After)

Likes: His Lover Kiana, His Harem, His Partner Ddraig, His Friends, His Family, Heaven Faction like Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel and other angels, some good fallen angels like Azazel,Penemue & others, some good devils like Sirzechs, Grayfi...

Likes: His Lover Kiana, His Harem, His Partner Ddraig, His Friends, His Family, Heaven Faction like Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel and other angels, some good fallen angels like Azazel,Penemue & others, some good devils like Sirzechs, Grayfia, Ajuka, Vali Lucifer, Sona Sitri, and others, Dragon Faction, Greek faction, Norse faction, Hindu faction, Shinto and Youkai faction, some humans who have good and pure hearted soul, Dragon Gods, protecting the human and supernatural world, fighting against the evil gods, corrupted devils and evil dragons, and destroying the all world's evil.

Dislikes: His former lover Rias, Corrupted and stray devils, exiled evil priest or evil exorcist, rouge fallen angels, Evil dragons (Except Crom Cruach, he respect him as his other rival and a good fighter), Evil Gods, Evil monsters, traitors, betrayal, murderers, raping innocent women or girls, child abuse, experimenting other innocent people including children, human's corruption, greed, war and pride, and the apocalypse or the end of the world.