Chapter 5: Meeting with exorcist & Goddesses and Lucifer's Family and Leviathan

--------------------------------------------------
(3rd POV)

After the visitors arrived in Kevin's home. Kiana, Kevin, and others were sitting on the sofa, which also happened to the archangel Gabriel, two exorcists and two goddesses. Then Kiana asked Gabriel as she said.

"So Gabriel, are these two exorcists who will be sent to retrieve the Excalibur pieces? But in my opinion, those churches are nothing but cowards; why don't they send their strongest member, Vasco Strada, to deal with this problem?" Kiana said to her, which Gabriel answered her.

"I'm sorry Lady Kiana, but I've already tried persuading them, but those priests refused my request and they want those two rookies to retrieve it so they can gain experience in combat. I have no choice but to accept it." Gabriel said to her, this made Kiana sighs in disappointed while Kevin shakes his head as he said.

"Tch! What kind of priest do they have? Even if they are religious, it doesn't mean they will send them on a suicide mission. Great! I bet that either old man Vasco or Michael's Joker Dulio can handle this problem with ease. But now we don't know if they are capable of fighting back or defending themselves against their enemies." He comment himself, which it is true that most of the church are a bunch of idiots, and he claims them to be heretics who don't follow the order of Archangels and God of Heaven. They use the name of God for their own deeds, which is crazy. Then he look at the exorcist as he asked them.

"And you two, show us your face under your hood." Kevin said to the 2 exorcist, which both of them removed their hoods revealing Kevin/Issei's childhood friend Irina and other girl who is assumed as Griselda's child, Xenovia.

" Kevin said to the 2 exorcist, which both of them removed their hoods revealing Kevin/Issei's childhood friend Irina and other girl who is assumed as Griselda's child, Xenovia

"Ehehe, you don't have to be cold to us. You know God will be angry if you go against the church." Irina said to him, which Kevin raise his brows as he looks at her saying.

"Hmph, I never expect that Gabriel's exorcist was supposed to be my childhood friend, Irina Shidou, amd that blue haired girl with green streak hair is Xenovia Quarta, child of the former exorcist & Gabriel's queen Griselda Quarta. How unlucky that both of you are sent to retrieve the holy swords, and deal against the culprits or the stray exorcist with the rogue fallen angels." Kevin said to them, which Irina and Xenovia looked at him in surprised, but Irina think of it about what he meant her being his childhood friend, she only have one childhood friend. And then, she came into conclusion with a surprise expression as she said.

"Eh?! Issei, is that you?! I never thought I would've recognize you despite your new appearance!" She said to him, apparently Xenovia never expected for her partner that her childhood friend is really handsome. But then, Kevin said to them.

"Yes I am, but I don't want you to call me Issei anymore. I am Kevin Kaslana and I am currently engaged with my lover Kiana Kaslana. And if you want to know why, just ask either Kiana or my parents about why I discarded my previous name." He said to them, but then Xenovia look at Asia which she said.