Chapter 3: Issei's family reunion, EA, Kiba Yuuto's True Identity and Mission

--------------------------------------------------
[Location: Kuoh Town in Issei's home]

(3rd POV)
As Kevin and Kiana stood by the door, Kevin himself sighed before he pushed the doorbell, which rang.

(This is the Doorbell sound effect in Issei's home)

As it rang outside, someone inside the house heard it. That person then headed to the main door. While Kevin and Kiana were waiting for someone to open the door, the door opened, revealing it was Issei's mother, Miki Hyoudou.

(Issei's mother - Miki Hyoudou)

"Uhm? Who might you be, sir/miss?" Miki asked in confused

"Uhm? Who might you be, sir/miss?" Miki asked in confused. Kevin wanted to answer, but his lover Kiana intervened.

"Hello, Mrs. Hyoudou. My name is Kiana Kaslana, and this man is my lover. It would be better if we went inside, as I don't want anyone to stalk on us outside your house." She said to her, whose opinion made sense, so Miki thought about it before letting them in, surprising Kevin to see his lover speak to his mother in a polite manner.

Well that's true; since Kiana also tells him about her past life, she was a naive, reckless girl in that day before. But once she learned her lesson from her teacher who sacrificed her life for Kiana's future, Kiana changed herself as she wanted to follow her teacher's lesson. This made Kevin want to follow what Kiana's teacher's lesson so he can look forward, knowing it's his destiny as a hero of humanity.

Once again, as they entered the house, they were in the living room. As Miki offered them a seat, Miki's husband, Gorou Hyoudou, came from upstairs, wondering why someone had rung the doorbell since he was sleeping.

(Issei's Father - Gorou Hyoudou)

"Hey honey, who's the person who rang the doorbell? (He looks to Kevin and Kiana) Oh, I'm sorry about that

"Hey honey, who's the person who rang the doorbell? (He looks to Kevin and Kiana) Oh, I'm sorry about that. Are you the ones who rang at the doorbell?" Gorou said to them, which Kiana and Kevin nodded at him as Gorou knows the answer. Then Miki comes back with snacks and drinks for their guests, which Kiana and Kevin take the offer. As they were talking, as Kiana said to Issei's parents.