Chapter 10: Peace Summit, Khaos Brigade and a Traitor Among Them part 1

(3rd POV)

After the events in the Open House, the family of Kaslana, Hyoudou and Gremory went to the Hyoudou's manor as they are enjoying their little party alongside the Lucifer's family.

"Hahaha! This is hilarious! Gorou and Siegfried!! You're telling me that your adopted grand daughter is falling in love with my grandson! Hahaha!" Zeoticus said while he cheers with Gorou and Siegfried as they drink a lot of alcohol. Meanwhile, Sirzechs is talking to Rizevam and Razevan while playing UNO cards.

"I'd never expected that you decided to stop your ideals of world domination, Rizevam and Razevan?" Sirzechs said as he put the card.

"Well Zechs, I am not in a mood of dominating the world. To me, it's so boring and if I were to do that, my mothers will kill me and Razevan because of our stupidity of world domination." Rizevam told him while his son, Razevan, agreed with him as they remember in the past about their mothers/grandmothers beat them into pulp for trying to started an another war. Meanwhile, Sirzechs sweatdrop as he looked at Grayfia who is having conversation with her brother Euclid, and Sirzechs smiled that he can see his wife being happy that her brother is alive and well. And also...

"By the way, (Place the last UNO card) 😃 I'm done!!" Razevan said as both Sirzechs and Rizevam bashing their head on the table for their stupidity and ignorance.

Meanwhile, Miki, Cecilia, and Venelena are talking about having a grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

"Cecilia-san, what are your thoughts between your daughters and my son?" Miki asked Cecilia.

"(Giggles) Well, they are perfect couples for sure. I don't mind that they are sharing with each other and to expand the new Kaslana bloodline. I'm sure that the bloodline of the Kaslana will live up with its name." Cecilia said then it was Venelena's turn to speak to them.

(Venelena Bael - Wife of Zeoticus Gremory)

"About that Cecilia and Miki, what are your thoughts of your granddaughter and my grandson?" Venelena asked them with curiosity

"I only want to say this...... THEY ARE SO CUTE!! THEY'RE A VERY CUTE COUPLES DESPITE THEIR YOUNG AGE!! BUT THEY ARE SO PERFECT!! I CAN'T HELP BUT WAIT FOR THEM TO GROW UP AND HAVE A CHILDREN SO THAT WE CAN SPOIL OUR GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN" Miki said to them, then Cecilia and Venelena agreed with her as they couldn't wait for their grandchildren to grow up as an adult, getting married to each other, and have some kids. They always wanted to have a great-grandchildren to spoil with.

Although, Millicas and Rinne were looking at their grandmothers as Rinne said.

"Millicas, let's go to my room. I don't want to be embarrassed by my grandmothers." Rinne said as she grabbed Millicas in the collar before they went to Rinne's room.

"(Sigh) Great. It seemed that our daughter Rinne started to like Millicas, right Kiana?" Kevin asked her.

"Let them be, they're still kids. I'm sure that one day, they'll become lovers once they grown up as a teenager." Kiana told him.