Chapter 8: Reunion, Meeting with Sirzechs and Rise of the new enemy

--------------------------------------------------
(3rd POV)

After Kevin, Kiana, and his team succeeded in defeating Kokabiel in Kuoh Academy, they went home to rest. However, Kevin's and Kiana's parents were already waiting in the living room. And as they saw Kevin and the others looking perfectly fine, they immediately approached Kevin and Kiana and embraced them before asking them if they were okay, which Kevin and Kiana confirmed it that they're fine. However, Kiana looked for Himeko but realized that Himeko was not in the room; thus, she asked her mother.

"Uhh mom, where is Himeko-san? I've never seen her here, but have you seen her?" Kiana asked her mother, and Cecilia sheepishly scratches her cheek as she said.

"Well Kiana, Himeko just went somewhere else mainly in the restaurant because she has already found her new lover and she is currently dating him. But she tells us that the name of her lover is Azzy." Cecilia answered her, but then Kiana, Kevin and surprisingly Gabriel were shocked before Gabriel told them.

"Wait? Azzy? You don't mean Azazel Grigory? Azzy is the nickname that me, Lucifer and my brothers usually calls him before?" Gabriel said as she thinks about why did Azazel go to date with Kiana's aunt figure and sensei. Usually, Azazel tried to peak her sometimes before he fall himself from lust and grace.

Then Kiana and Kevin are frustrated and they didn't expect that Azazel is currently dating with Himeko. Therefore, Kiana wanted to teach Azazel a painful lesson. While for Kevin, he has reached his limit in hunting down that crow to date someone like Kiana's teacher Himeko. He then brings out his phone and contacts Azazel on a personal level. However, when he calls, the phone picks up because Kevin was the first one to answer, as he said.

"Azazel, can I ask you something?" Kevin said as he heard a moan from someone that isn't from Azazel. This made Kiana and the others jawdrop when they realized the female's moan they had heard was from Himeko, and Azazel answered as he said.

{Ohh sorry Kiddo, you see, I was busy dating my lover. I took her personally to a 5-star restaurant before deciding to have sex at my place. At first, I never imagined how amazing she was or how much I loved her; she was truly an angel. Hehehe.} Azazel said as Kevin indeed that Azazel just have sex with someone as he asked him.

"And who is this lovely women you talking about?" Kevin asked him which Azazel answered him.

{Himeko Murata, that's the name of my lover, and also we're planning for a wedding soon. Besides, there are no rules about supernatural being on not going to marry a human being. I hate those rules and I will love my dear Himeko with all of my heart.} Azazel said, while Kiana who just listen to their conversation as Kevin warned him.

"I see, so you know about her. (Sigh) Himeko is Kiana's teacher and aunt figure. Welp, you're doomed because Kiana is already listening to our conversation, and now she is beyond angry or worst, she became wrathful. If you really love Himeko, then prepare yourself to face Kiana's wrath and if you don't pass, then say goodbye to your happy life." Kevin said, and Azazel turned his confused looks into fear as he said.

{Wait what!! Oh no no no!!! I didn't know that Himeko is Kiana's aunt!! Please tell her that I'm sorry, I will do anything but please give me a chance to be with Himeko. I love her more than anything!! She is my only light and hope I have!!} Azazel begs and cries, pleading with Kevin and Kiana to give him a chance with Himeko. But Kiana sighs and takes the phone from Kevin, telling him.

"Alright I'll give you a chance to be with Himeko-san, Azazel!!! But if you cheat her with other women, I will personally come in your place and beat your pathetic ass up! This is not a threat but a promise! Got it!!!" Kiana said angrily to Azazel, as Cadre Fallen leader screams in fear saying 'Yes!!!'. Then Kiana handed back the phone to Kevin, as she walked and took Rinne to her room to help with her homework. Then Cecilia and Miki sighed and headed to the kitchen to cook dinner. When they left, others remained while Kevin asked him something.