Chapter 6: Stray Priest & Exorcist, Meeting White One and a Certain Fighter Girl

--------------------------------------------------
(3rd POV)

In the morning, Kevin and Kiana wake up before they get ready for the school. They do the same routine as usual, and Kevin, Kiana, and the others are ready to go back to school. Cecilia, Siegfried, and Himeko bid farewell to Kiana for her studies. Kiana smiles as she says goodbye. While Gabriel and the two exorcists along with Artemis, who is experienced in hunting and fighting monsters, tell Kiana that they need to wander around to search for the clues where the rogue fallen angel is. Kiana wishes them good luck, but Kevin wonders where the rogue fallen angel is. So he needs to wait until night time.

--------------------------------------------------
[Kuoh Academy]

When they arrived in Kuoh, they studied their lessons from their advisor Yukari in three hours before break time. All students were eating their recess meals. Asia stayed with Koneko and Kiba at the canteen, while Kiana and Kevin were on the rooftop discussing their plans for that night.

"So let me get this straight, you're saying that tonight, we will hunt the remaining stray exorcist and priest in this town? Are you sure about that?" Kiana asked him in confusion, which Kevin nodded as he said.

"Of course, but we need Yumi, Koneko, Gabriel, Irina, Xenovia, Artemis, and even Saji Genshirou, whom I asked permission from Sona. Also, she ordered me to bring Saji back safely. How lucky that Saji has won Sona's love by playing chess, which he won against her. So, they will get engaged in marriage after high school days." Kevin said to her, although Kevin doesn't know why, but he wishes Saji's luck, but the Kaslana does have EX ranked luck which Kevin himself has a Harem Protagonist EX skills and he is almost same rank as a certain red archer from another world.

"Well yeah, I've also congratulated Sona for her new fiancé, but she even pick me as her brideswoman, while Saji choose you to be his Best man. Well it is unlucky that Yumi isn't a male but female." Kiana said to him, which Kevin sighing in depressed as he said.

"Enough of that, let's go back to our plans. As I was saying, is Freed still active, what are the reports from him?" Kevin asked her, which Kiana told him as she said.

"Well Freed said to me that Kokabiel and his group of fallen angels are on the way tomorrow night. That's what he said, and he doesn't know if Kokabiel's plan has been changed. By tonight, we will meet him and Valper Galilei. There are no stray exorcist left since they were disposed by you and your group before when you save Asia in the past." Kiana said to him, which Kevin nodded as he said.

"I see, in that case we should follow the plan wisely, but if Kokabiel's plans change. We will need to advance since his priority target was the two sister of Maou. But I won't help Rias, she will die by his hands as I don't care about her, so I'd rather help Sona and her peerage than that red-haired Gremory. It's just a waste of my time, but the problem is Sirzechs Lucifer himself, he may possibly mark me as a traitor." Kevin said to her.

"Speaking of him, he will not mark you as a traitor, and if he does, then we will go all-out war if he want to let his whole race turned into extinction, because of his dumb decision. This will be chaos and destruction for them. And also, I gathered some information from the heaven system that Rias has another twin sister. Unlike Rias, she is completely opposite side of her, she is cold, heartless person. She rarely talks to her parents and her brother but her family loves her. She usually trained herself with both physical and magical powers. And the worst part is, she was also struck by the same disease like Ingvild's. Which means… Rias took a chance on claiming her title as a heiress, but that title is supposed to be belong to her twin sister, not Rias herself." She said to him, which Kevin picked his interest that there is another Gremory who's different than Rias herself.