Chapter 9: Open House

(3rd POV)

After Kevin had a good conversation with Sirzechs yesterday. Kevin and his lover Kiana were getting ready for the open house. In fact, Kevin and Kiana were nervous about their parents watching them for the activities in their classes.

(Timeskip)
[Location: Kuoh Academy]

As the class began, many students were engaged in activities assigned by Yukari-sensei. Meanwhile, the parents of the students watched as Siegfried and Cecilia Kaslana observed their daughters Kiana and Bianka participating in those activities.

"(While making a clay sculpture) Bianka-neesan, are you feel nervous??" Kiana asked her elder sister.

"I am really nervous too, Kiana. I didn't know that this will happen to us, especially our parents are watching us." Bianka told her, which Kiana sighs herself before they heard someone praising someone's work.

{Random Boy - RB}
{Random Girl - RG}

"Wow!! Kevin-sama, your work is so cool!!" RB 1 said as everyone looked at Kevin's work revealing to be a sculpture of Kiana in her Herrscher of the End form.

"Wow!! Is that Kiana's figure in a form of sculpture? She looks so cool!!" RG 1 commented him.

"I know right!! She looks like a bad ass Goddess!!" RG 2 said, as RB 2 has a money in his hand, trying to convince Kevin on selling his work.

"Wait! Wait! Kevin-sama, I'll give you 100 bucks of yen in exchange of that sculpture!!" RB 2 asked him, then someone is betting the prize of the sculpture.

"No!! I'll take it Kevin-sama!! I'll give you 500 bucks of yen!!" RB 1 yelled, while others are betting for higher prize.

"No!! I'll give you 1,000 bucks of yen for that sculpture!!" RG 2 yelled, as they argued each other for Kevin's work, then Yukari silenced them as she said.

"Will you please shut up!! (Everyone went silent) Now go back to your seat or I'll give you detention if you don't follow what I said!!" Yukari said as many students went back to their seat.

"(Sigh) Thank you Yukari-sensei for your help." Kevin said as Yukari said to him.

"No problem Kevin. If you're done, you may passed your work to me, then I will record it in your grades." Yukari said as Kevin did pass his work to her. Then Yukari recorded Kevin's grade as perfect score. After that, Kevin went back to his seat and then another person screams as they said.

"What the hell!? Did Kiana-sama create a sculpture of Kevin in a mere seconds!!??" RG 4 exclaimed again.

"Not only her!! But also Bianka, Mei, Bronya, Fu Hua, and Asia!?" RB 5 yelled at them.

"Lucky bastard!! Why did the 5 Goddesses of Kuoh including our Holy Nun Asia create a sculpture of Kevin!? Just what did we do wrong, Kami!?" RB 6 complained at how 6 beautiful girls created a sculpture of Kevin.

Then all students are frustrated while the student's parents were shaking their heads in disappointment because of their children's actions, then Yukari is reaching to her limit as she shouted at them.

"All of you students!! This is your last warning!! Shut up or else you will get line of 7 in your grades and detention!! Except for Kevin, Kiana, Mei, Bianka, Fu Hua, Bronya and Asia who are very quiet in my class. Now do your job right now!!" Yukari shouted at them as all students did go back to their seat again before doing their activities. Meanwhile, Siegfried and Cecilia comment as they said.

"That's my daughters!! They are very talented in their activities!! I thought they will ended up like me. 😀" Siegfried said as Cecilia keep her smile as she said.