Chapter 7: Rinne in Kuoh Academy, Kokabiel's arrival and Battle in Kuoh Academy

--------------------------------------------------
[Location: Kevin's mansion]

In the early morning at 4:30 AM, when Kevin and Kiana were sleeping, Kevin woke up because he also remembered that he needed training; he got out of bed slowly, but Kiana woke up by the small movement that Kevin caused. She got up on the bed while rubbing her eyes, looking at Kevin and saying.

"Kevin, why you woke up so early?" Kiana asked him with a sleepy look, which Kevin said to her while patting her head.

"I'm sorry my love, but I need to train myself this morning. Also, Rinne is doing her exercise routine in the training room, do you want to come with me or just sleep for few minutes?" Kevin said, which Kiana think of it before she said told him.

"I think… I need to train myself too. You said that Kokabiel will arrive in Kuoh Town. So I need to train myself to get stronger. I am very close to unlock my other Herrscher form, which Sirin calls it as 'Herrscher of Flamescion'." She tells him, which Kevin nodded as they decided to change their sleeping clothes to their normal clothes.

Then Kiana also fixed her hair by tying it into a ponytail hairstyle, as they were ready, they headed to the training room on the fourth floor. Once Kevin entered the code, the door opened revealing Rinne, who was wearing her workout clothes, and she was training harder than ever before.

 Once Kevin entered the code, the door opened revealing Rinne, who was wearing her workout clothes, and she was training harder than ever before

Kevin and Kiana were impressed by Rinne, who was looking at them as they entered the room. This caught Rinne's attention, so she stopped and set the dumbbells on the ground while greeting them.

"Good morning Kevin-Otousan & Kiana-Okasan. Are you here for training?" Rinne greeted and asked them, which Kevin and Kiana greeted her.

"Good morning Rinne." Both love couples greeted her, as Kevin answered Rinne's question.

"Yes Rinne. We're here to train ourselves to enhance and exceed our limits to infinity. But we have to, as a rogue fallen leader named Kokabiel plans to destroy the whole town and restart the Great War on his own." Kevin explained it to her about the situation, which Rinne does understand on what her new adopted father said, and she ask her father.

"I understand, but can Goddess Artemis and Goddess Amaterasu or others will handle against that Kokaballs or no?" She said as she misspelled the name of Kokabiel, and it made the lovebird Kaslana duo laughed as Kiana said to her.

"Rinne, it's Kokabiel and not Kokaballs. I admit that its sounds funny, and anyways… they can do it but we need to divide our groups; which first group are: Amaterasu, Gabriel, Lucifer and Iblis will attack the rogue fallen group. While the second group are: Lilith, Olivia, Ingvild, Sona along with her peerage will enhance the barrier in Kuoh academy to avoid the destruction of Kuoh town. And the last group are: me, Kevin, Artemis and others will fight against Kokabiel inside of the Kuoh Academy… but we don't know if Kokabiel has the Cerberus that is stolen from Hades' Realm at the Gates of Hell." Kiana said to her, as Rinne understand the situation from her adopted mother. Well, Rinne is a prodigy and she's already learned most of the history in mythology and its legends, and she hope that she could join in the battle to see if the enemies of the supernaturals are much stronger than hers. It will be a great challenge for her, then she asks her new adopted mother.