Chapter 12: A Lovely Day-off (Lemon 🍋) {End of 1st season}

(3rd POV)

After the peace summit, the Hyoudou-Kaslana family went on their vacation as they deserved a good rest. Kevin is still laying down on the couch with Gorou and Siegfried are sitting at the other couch. While the others are doing their hobby or job as usual.

"Hmm say Kevin, is it possible to create a combat learning academy in Kuoh?" Otto said to the descendant of Kevin.

"Yes you can. But first, did you have a company of your own?" Kevin said to him.

"Well that was recently but right now, it is time to create a new Schicksal organization right now." Otto said to him, which it is a good sign for Kevin(Issei).

"Good. (Sigh) I wonder if there are some people or a person who wishes to visit me, perhaps?" Kevin(Issei) said to himself knowing that his ancestor was always being annoyed by a certain miss pink elf.

(Meanwhile)

"So Miss Elysia, would you like to visit an another version of Kevin?" God asked the miss pink elf named Elysia.

(Elysia - Herrscher of Humanity and a member of Flamechaser)

"Hihihi~ Of course!! I would love to see the new Kevin!! Even if he's not the Kevin I know, but I always love him with all my heart!!" Elysia declared herself, before God decided to send her to the DxD world as God said

"Well, with Miss Pink Elf joined the adventure. I'll let the other Flamechasers joined them later, and soon the Flamechasers will be formed." He said to himself.

(Back to the real world)

"(Shivers) Something isn't right? I don't want some horny pink elf looking for me." Kevin said as he saw Otto and Siegfried look at him with a blank gazing look.

"What're you looking at?" Kevin(Issei) said as he gets up and sit properly until his head was buried by someone's boobs. When Kevin looked at the person above, he froze up and looked terrified to see Elysia who is wearing a sexy maid clothes.

 When Kevin looked at the person above, he froze up and looked terrified to see Elysia who is wearing a sexy maid clothes

"Hey Kevin~ Do you like this sexy maid clothes, do you~" Elysia said with a flirty look.

"Wait what!?" Kevin shouted, then a crushed object can be heard as he look at Kiana who's holding her broken phone on her fist while holding a bat on her right hand.