chapter-4

She was sitting in huge luxurious hall, it was evening and she had to come with police officer, She was sure that taehyung has filed the case against her for hitting him....... Does his granny going to support him, she asked many times from the ones who brought her here but no one responded

She stood up immediately from couch when she saw a old lady was coming towards her in her comfortable nighty, she bowed immediately when that old woman stood infront her with smile plastered on her lips "good evening Mrs kim" granny sat down and spoke poilietly "sit down miss hwang"

Yn sat down slowly on couch and fiddled her fingers.......are they going to punish her for beating the famous CEO, she was about to apologize but shut her mouth when she remembered......it wasn't her fault at all, no way she was going to apologize for the mistake which she never did.

"Why did they bring me here" she spoke poilietly and old woman nodded while smiling "do you remember the ring you gave in police station, it was mine" Yn looked at her for few seconds before speaking little loud as she remembered "Yeah I remember, that's why that woman was looking quite similar to You. Oh that's the thing and I thought you're-"

She mentally facepalmed herself for getting too excited "what were you thinking" she snapped her eyes at granny hearing her and nodded her head side to side "It's nothing" granny looked at her with raised brow and Yn cluntched her jacket in her fists and spoke "can I go now"

Old woman was impressed by her that the girl wasn't greedy at all. She didn't ask for reward even for once. Only if she know that she just wanted to ran out of that mansion before her grandson could ruin her already ruined mood "I bring you here to thank you, what do you want as reward"

Yn pov : just teach your grandson manners, I put smile on my face and shook my head

"I really don't want this and it was my responsibility" she spoke with smile and as granny was about to say something her phone rang. She looked at Yn and excused herself which the girl made nodded with smile. Old woman stood up and went away while Yn sighed when she saw her away

Yn pov : what? Why I'm here, at least she could've give me permission to go, now I have to wait, yaah I want to sleep, they didn't even allow Lia to come with me, that bish must be sleeping peacefully and here I'm suffering in this huge ass mansion, I looked around and really that mansion was royal but my bed is more royal

She moved her eyes towards big door when it was getting open by the man and her eyes went wide when she saw taehyung entered inside while holding suit on his arm, she immediately looked away hiding her face but he didn't look front as he was busy in his mobile.

He was passing by her and she breath in relief when he didn't notice her but she closed her eyes while clenching her fists when a maid called him which made him to look away from his mobile and there he noticed....... Her. He narrowed his brows and looked at her who was looking to other side.

"who are you, miss" she didn't move her head nor replied him which caused him to take step closer to her but got halted when she showed her palm to him without looking at him "don't come near me" he stood on that place and asked maid "who is she" he was quite serious because he doesn't like that type behaviour moreover her voice was similar to someone whom he doesn't want to see.....not even in his dreams

"I don't know master but she returned Mrs kim's ring which she had lost so she called her to thank her" taehyung nodded and motioned her to go away while he again took step closer and stood infront her who immediately looked down when she felt him closer

Yn pov : This b*tch

"show your face", She dragged herself to side to ran away from him but he put his foot on her side to block her away

Yn pov : He really need to be taught good manners, fame spoiled this man

"I'm warning you stay away from me" He looked at her bewildered hearing her threatening which was giving exact that girl's vibe who insulted him not for once but for twice, he clenched his jaws and held her arm harshly before pulling her up and she immediately looked at him while giving him painful expressions because his grip wasn't gentle.

"What are you doing you dumb head leave my arm" He immediately left her arm and she glared at him while rubbing her arm. Just looking at her in his mansion, he was boiling due to anger, he was ready to throw her but then he remembered......... His granny must have called her. He breathed out to calm himself which wasn't going to work but he still had to behave

"get out, right now" she sighed before standing straight and spoke "do you think I'm happy to be here, it's suffocating but I respect your grandma but feel pity for her too" he raised his brow and asked "why pity".
"She has you as her grandson" he snapped his finger at her and seethed at her "Behave miss Hwang you're messing with wrong person"

Yn pov : What does he think of himself. He is also messing with wrong person, ofcourse it's me, he shouldn't mess with Hwang Yn

"go away from here shuu shuu" she spoke while folding her arms against her chest and he looked at her shocked....... She's behaving that way when she was in his mansion, infront him. He held her arm and yanked her making her hiss but it was end of her patience

"I told you don't touch me can't you understand human languages you b*tch arrogant ass CEO" she yelled while pushing him "Get out of my house!!!" He dragged her while she was trying to free herself from him but they both stopped when they heard loud voice.

"leave her, taehyung" Taehyung left her arm slowly and she cursed him under her breath which he heard and glared at her but immediately looked at his granny "is this how you behave with girl", "but granny you don't know her", "and what you know about her", "she's stupid mannerless girl"

Yn pov : he spoke glaring at me and i immediately looked at his granny, now I'm not going to hide this and why would I even hide

"Do you know why he is saying this because he wanted me to be his slave which I rejected in my way and you are the one who is most mannerless person here and now I'm going, I can't stay with this person for even second"

She spat blazing at taehyung and turned around without looking at anyone and granny gave signal to guard to drop her safely, granny took step in taehyung's direction who spoke looking at her "Don't let her enter in this mansion, low class people like her don't deserve this"

"She did great by beating and I would praise her if she again do" taehyung looked at his granny with agaped mouth and spoke "How could you say this" his granny sighed and told "go in your room" he clenched his jaws and went away from there with red face because he still didn't realize that he was the one who was at fault...... It triggered him that his granny didn't take his side.

Granny sighed looking at back taehyung going upstairs. She was worried for his grandson, she wanted him to be perfect man but what he was becoming was completely opposite to her wish and she knew what she had to do. She called her personal assistant and spoke when he stood near her.

"I want all data of Hwang yn"