chapter-5

She entered inside her apartment and threw herself on couch whereas Lia waited for her friend to tell what actually happened in kim's mansion "Trust me, he's real brat". Lia moved her eyes away from her to TV and spoke. "Well, you shouldn't be infront of him from now on". Yn darted her eyes at her and stood in front of her blocking her view.

"He should not come infront me". Lia looked at her and yeeted her away annoyed by her. "move your big a*s away from my face". She was concentrated on TV while Yn was in her own world thinking about taehyung, He really ruined her these days. "I will ruin his image if he ever come across my path". Lia rolled her eyes and spoke concentrated on TV. "Yeah do whatever you want".

_________

Next day :

Taehyung was getting ready for his office suddenly he heard knock on his door and afterwards his grandma entered inside. He trailed his eyes back at mirror and his grandma stood next to him. "Do you really think what you did was right?". Taehyung sighed and faced her. "If you're here to lecture me then I'm not in mood to listen anything about her". He walked towards his table and picked up wrist watch. "I'm going".

He walked but got halted as he heard his grandma spoke without looking at him. "This is not what I wanted my grandchild to be". He didn't say anything and she continued. "I hope you realise your mistake". No doubt he was stubborn man with hight level ego but he loved his grandmother more than anything.

"we will talk about it later". Saying that he left and his grandma sighed in defeat, she was confused what she could do to make him understand then she got a call from her personal assistant. She picked up the call and what she heard made her blood boil in anger and she spat through call warning the other person. "Make sure she won't come near my Taehyung".

She ended the call and her gaze fell on picture where she was holding little taehyung in her arms, she walked towards it and held frame slowly. "My son never get chance to live like normal kids". She put the frame on its place. "I don't know if it's right but there's no harm i think".

__________

"wow there are many comments" Yn read the comments under the post which she posted yesterday night to take out her frustration. It was the post about taehyung and she wrote many things, she take out whatever she had in her heart. "Angel my foot". She read the another comment which was denying the caption about taehyung. She immediately hid her mobile when she heard her friend, hoseok coming towards her.

"Did you see there's post about Kim taehyung". She shook her head like she didn't know anything. "Look this is the post, The account is new and he/she posted first post about him being not what he shows himself of". She nodded just then Lia stood next to Yn and peeked through the hoseok's mobile. She moved away and smirked before whispering into Yn's ear. "It's you b*tch right? ". Yn looked at her like warning and Lia nodded as she understood to keep her mouth close.

"Okay I'm going now" Yn spoke and they both nodded as it was time for her to go to cafe but they both still had lecture to attend, They both straddled towards their class and Yn turned around to leave but bumped into the chest of tall man, she looked at person and her mouth became shut as she was about to curse."Are you alright". Seokjin asked filling his eyes in concern, She looked away avoiding his eyes because she didn't want to get trapped in his eyes again.

"I'm alright" She said trying to leave but he stood infront her making her to look at him. "Are you mad at me". She scoffed hearing him and folded her arms against her chest looking at him. "does it even matter and no I'm not mad at you". He was still guilty for breaking her trust but it wasn't his intention, he still wanted her to forgive him.

"I heard you threatened Kerry not to talk to me". Her eyes widened because it was true, even they weren't together but she was still threatening other girls to never look at him. She shook her head in denial and he spoke looking at her teasingly. "Do you know you can't lie to me". She blinked her eyes as she remembered something, she immediately looked at him and he furrowned as she spoke."I lied to you". "when".