Chapter-7

Taehyung pov :

My eyes widened as i stood up from couch with the speed of light and yelled due to shock. "WHAT!!". But she seemed unfazed who elegantly crossed her legs and nodded calmly. "I only want hwang yn to be my grand daughter in law". I shook my head still not believing what i just heard was right

"Why, i mean so sudden". She shrugged her shoulders with raised brows and said. "Because she is perfect". He couldn't believe that his granny considered the woman perfect who had insulted his grand son multiple times. "You know what, i ain't going to marry her even if she would be last girl on this earth".

Saying that he went away leaving jungkook and grandma behind, jungkook looked at taehyung before looking at grandma who was still calm which confused young male who asked out of curiosity. "He denied then why are you so calm". "Then what do you expect me to grab him and beat him?". Jungkook went shut and granny spoke taking deep breath.

"I have an idea and you're going to help me"

______________

Taehyung was in his room while losing his tie in frustration, he threw his tie on bed and held his hairs as what his granny told him was not less than headache, he looked back while losing his grip on hairs and saw jungkook entered inside with sorrowed look. "Why are you here". Taehyung asked in his cold tone and jungkook spoke looking down.

"Granny is crying in her room". taehyung's eyes widened and he pushed jungkook away before running out the room and jungkook stayed on his place and sighed. "But why i did i have to lie in this case". He mumbled before walking out as atleast he could enjoy the drama.

Taehyung entered inside his grandma's room and saw her on bed while wiping her tears and his heart felt pang as she never let him shed a single tear but here she was crying because of him.........only if he knew it was her amazing acting, he slowly walked towards her and she raised her head but again jerked her head away and it was first time she moved her face away from him.

"G-Grandm-". "Leave". He was shocked to hear her cold tone just then jungkook entered inside and controlled his laugh seeing grandma in dramatic state, he looked taehyung with straight face and walked towards him before placing his palm on his shoulder. "Grandma atleast listen him for once". He muttered making grandma to look at his grandson and she felt urge to hug him as she was seeing glimpse of little taehyung in his grown up taehyung who had puppy face at moment. "I'm sorry grandma".

Taehyung said before sitting beside her and wiped her tears gently but they both looked at jungkook who cracked laugh and grandma glared at him and he immedietly cleared his throat mainting serious face. "Shameless brat get out". She uttered and before jungkook could speak taehyung nodded making him sigh and he went out slowly while mumbling to himself. "But i helped her"

Taehyung looked at his grandma who put sorrow face again and taehyung spoke,"Why can't you understand that i don't even want to see her face then marrying her is such a huge t-". "I understand taehyung, it's first time i asked something but it can't be granted". She spoke and looked away slowly and now her voice was genuinely misery which was unacceptable for taehyung and without thinking twice he said which he didn't want to but to make his grandma happy he could even scarifice his happiness.

"I will marry her". The old woman couldn't believe her ears and looked at him while smiling brightly. "D-Did you really agreed". Taehyung nodded while forcing himself to smile. "thank you my son, now make her agree and show her your gentleman side". Taehyung sighed at her words and stood up. "I have some work, take rest and don't stress". "I'm not stressed anymore". She said with smile and his son went out before giving her slight nod with pressed lips.

_______________
Meanwhile :

Yn was outside walking on road like depressed person, she was in shorts which were till her knees and she was in hoddie, lia wanted to be with her but she denied by saying she want to be alone.........she got kicked out of university for hitting the main guest of event, principal didn't want to lose the name of university so he expelled yn, she took out her mobile lazily from her pocket and without looking at id she spoke. "Yn is dead, there is no life in her please don't c-". "Yaah punk it's your mother and what nonsense are you speaking".