Chapter-10

yn looked at taehyung with wide eyes, she immediately trailed her eyes at namjoon who seemed blank face, she trailed her eyes again at taehyung and tried to close the door but namjoon was fast enough to hold her door

She was shocked to see how namjoon was effortlessly holding door where she was putting her all strength but couldn't win against him........no wonder why she named him hulk, Taehyung was standing calmly looking at her and lastly yn gave up and panted heavily looking at lia. "Why are you being statue, help me b*tch"

Lia scoffed and asked with questionable look. "Do you think we can beat his strength". Namjoon released the door slowly when taehyung stepped inside her apartment and both girls immediately stepped back, taehyung towered yn's figure with his palms in pockets and spoke while giving no expressions to her.

"Let's go". She shook her head and he looked at lia. "No need to worry about your friend until she's with me". Yn snapped at him and uttered. "Why are you talking to her, it's me whose permission you need and it's no from me, i won't come with you and you can't force me". In return she got cold face of taehyung who spoke calmly. "Let's go". She looked at him shocked as he held her wrist.

"I will drop her back safe". Taehyung spoke to lia who was all confused while taehyung dragged yn, she was going to save her friend but namjoon stood infront her and spoke. "Trust me, We will drop her safe and she will be fine with us don't worry". He said and turned around without hearing her response who was standing at door way like dumb.

"Leave my hand you jerk". Taehyung opened the car door and pushed her inside who tried to came outside but he sat next to her blocking her way, she tried to open the door from her side but it was locked which caused her to glare at man next to her. "you're b*tch let me go!!!". He snapped his eyes at her and she went shut watching his intimidating eyes.

"Keep. Your. Mouth. Shut". She gulped as he emphasized each word with so much wrath. "I'm in s-slippers". He looked down at her feets and saw her slippers and again looked at her when she spoke. "Also these clothes". Her stomach twitched watching his smirk and she leaned back when he leaned onto her. "S-Stop coming n-near me".

"Do you want me to buy you dress". She trailed her eyes at namjoon who was all silent focused in his own, she again looked at taehyung when he touched her hairs slightly. "I mean you're my fiance so i won't mind to spend my money on you". she was all silent as something about his aura was making her stiff, something about him was so dominating that she was feeling herself small infront his intense eyes.

"Is it what you were expecting?, sorry miss hwang my money ain't for you". In an instant her face was red due to anger and she pushed him away who just laughed deeply at her making himself comfortable on seat. "And your money is not worthy, it's you who wants to marry me and till now your money is not able to win me.......such a stupid ceo".

Taehyung heard her with shock who looked away while cursing him, he trailed his eyes at people infront seat who acted like they heard nothing but in reality everyone heard, they heard everything, he clenched his fists on his laps as he badly wanted to push yn out from his car but again..........he had to accomplish his grannie's first wish.

Remaining ride was silent and soon they were outside the restaurant which was owned by him, driver opened the door for taehyung and then for yn who stepped out while crossing her arms against her chest, she rolled her eyes watching big ass restaurant. "Come". She scoffed and followed taehyung behind while looking around.

"Everyone is looking expensive". She mumbled but taehyung walking ahead heard it clearly and spoke. "Because they are expensive afterall it's my restaurant". She mimicked him as she was fedup from him praising himself, she sighed as everyone was looking at her with their judging eyes and she knew the reason.....she wasn't in expensive clothes like them, second she was with famous CEO, she heard few whispers which she ignored completely and entered inside one of room.