Chapter-6

She was stomping her feets out of frustration in anger but soon her frustrated expressions turned into soft ones watching Namjoon waiting for her, her feets got slow as soon she reached him. He passed her smile before opening the door for her and she couldn't hold back her wide smile.

She forgot what taehyung did to her after seeing namjoon, she settled herself on backseat and Namjoon sat on driver seat, he started the engine before looking at front mirror and saw yn looking at him with smile, he cleared his throat looking at road and drove off from there.

"what's your name?". He glanced at her through mirror and spoke maintaining his poker face, "I'm sorry miss hwang, but i can't tell you". She sighed leaning back and mumbled."isn't it Weird that i don't know my future husband's name"
"Pardon?". She shook her head indicating him that she said nothing and he also didn't hear anything clear.

"Btw if i say your boss is brat, would you mind". She was actually talkative and confident person and he found her wrong to get involve into his boss, they both were completely opposite. "He's my boss and i can't hear anything innappropiate". "But he's brat". She still said whatever she had in her heart without getting scared of anything.

"Where do you want to go". She rolled her eyes because he wasn't showing any interest in conversation and she spoke looking outside the window. "My apartment" he nodded and drove off to his destination. He knew her address because he also followed the cars when police brought her to taehyung's mansion.

After few minutes :

"We are here". She saw he stopped the car infront her apartment, before she could, he opened the door fading her all anger which she had on him, she bowed respectfully with smile and spoke. "Thank you". "No problem, it's my work". She nodded slowly then asked bluntly causing him shocked for second. "Are you single". He nodded hesitatly and uttered "Yes".

Yn pov : Great!! I have opportunity, but this hulk didn't tell me his name, how can i find it, should i ask his boss, i shook my head thinking useless, That stupid won't tell me and i don't want encounter with him.

"Do you want my number". He was nervous around her but couldn't hurt her so he politely explained his situation. "I'm sorry but i can't, I'm not allowed to". Small pout formed on her lips due to dissapointment and he couldn't console her. He was under strict rules which he had to obey until he was working under Kim's.

"it's time to take leave, have a nice day". She nodded giving tiny smile and he walked towards his car and drove off while she was watching him going away still in gloominess in her eyes. "it's not nice day at all, hulk"

___________

"So you made her delete the post". Jungkook asked while sipping his wine and taehyung nodded gulping down whole glass in one take. "she's from the worst people I've witnessed in my whole life". Jimin looked at him before asking "Is she beautiful". Taehyung looked at him and Yn's image flashed infront his eyes........he had witnessed only her raged face.

"No, She is not, her eyes are always like she would eat the person alive and i won't be shocked if one day someone would say that she killed someone". Both of his friends chuckled hearing him blabbering in frustration. "Btw are you okay now, it must be painful where she hit you"

Jungkook spoke hiding his smirk but taehyung glared at him understanding what he meant, "Once you get hit like that, then you will know by yourself". "i won't do the mistake like you". Jungkook shrugged calmly and jimin glanced at both male before entering in their bickering before they could start shouting.

"okok enough, btw taehyung, you have ceremony to attend Tomorrow right?". They both saw him sighing while filling his glass and his friend jimin asked."Is there something". Taehyung took glass in his hand and nodded before uttering without looking at him.