Chapter-12

Both men were dumbstruck because of her words, whom she made the father of her baby, he himself was unaware that he pregnant someone, she smiled showing her tooth smile and looked at masked man, "We will create beautiful family"

As he was going to say something, she shushed him and looked at taehyung who was looking at them with large eyes, he didn't say anything and turned around to walk from there and she released deep sigh with pouty lips and left the arm of an unknown man, "Thanks for the help but now for few days be my bf, i mean fake bf"

"do you know who i am", "Man, and you can be my bf", He sighed and removed his mask and she stumbled on her place seeing his face, "Mi-Min y-yoongi", He glared at her and she blinked her eyes before turning around to run but he held her wrist.

"After putting me in this mess, you're running", she looked at him with defeated expressions and he spoke, "What if this gets spread around that i pregnant you", she looked down with pressed lips and felt his lose grip around her wrist, "I'm s-sorry", "Your sorry won't clean my reputation", "i will tell everyone that i lied".

Hearing her dejected tone he furrowned, it felt like she was really regretted and it made him to believe that she must have solid reason for doing this, "What was the reason for it", "I don't want to marry Mr kim, that's why i did it", she spoke looking down and he sighed before speaking making her to look at him with sparkled eyes, "I will help you".

He didn't know why he agreed to help her but seeing the girl like her this low, he couldn't control, the first time he saw her, she was so fearless but the situation she was in, was making her fearful, "But don't tell him my real identity if he asks and he saw me in mask so he would never know about me"

Her smile faded and she shoot dagger at him which confused him as just few second ago she was happy and now was glaring at him like angry bull, "You scolded me for no reason when Mr kim doesn't even know it's you", he rolled his eyes ignoring her yelling and held her hand to drag her somewhere which caught her off guard but he calmed her down by speaking.

"Let me drop you and tell me whole story on way"

__________________

Taehyung was in his room while still thinking about yn, he stood up from bed immediately as he heard knock on door and afterwards Namjoon entered inside with the file, "here's all information about Miss yn", Taehyung nodded looking at him and namjoon walked out before bowing at his boss.

Taehyung flipped pages and read each info briefly........but there was nothing about her secret relationship, he threw the file on bed and threw himself on bed, he looked at ceiling while spreading his arms on bed and mumbled, "She is dumb then how could she hide her relationship so cleanly"

He sat back in swift with frown and looked at shining floor, "is she really pregnant, she could tell this earlier to cancel this marriage.........does that mean she didn't have a man at that time but she found now........wait wait and isn't she lesbian, how could she.......she is interested in girls........then how? ", he let out frustrated growl while ruffling his hairs

"This girl is such a headache"

_________________

"You know he was Min yoongi", "MIN YOO-", yn immediately closed hoseok's mouth while placing her palm on his lips, she hit his chest and left his mouth while cursing him while mumbling, "You should stay away when i share something, lia is best", "No, I'm sorry i was just shocked, first Mr kim and now Mr min, you're encountering with such a big Celebs.

Lia rolled her eyes while folding her arms while yn spoke flipping her hairs, "They are encountering with celebrity", "Flop celebrity", yn looked at lia as she broke her proud smile with the truth, "Anyways, guess I'm happy today so can we go to club", hoseok shook his head with small pout and spoke, "I have some work, i can't join", "Ohhh, it's okay, maybe next time"