Chapter-13

Yoongi was outside the car leaning his back onto car as he bid good bye to yn while smiling softly under his mask........This wasn't in plan what he was feeling towards that girl, He brushed his thoughts away and went inside his car. "After solving her problem, i will never meet her", he spoke to himself gripping steering wheel and drove off from there.

__________________

Taehyung threw pillow away in anger and kicked the bed while huffing but soon...........He growled because of pain in his foot, He sat on bed slowly and placed his paining foot on his thigh and tightened his lips while closing his eyes to decrease the pain, he rubbed his bare foot gently and looked at doorway when jimin entered inside before knocking on door.

"Why are you sitting like that", jimin asked while walking closer to taehyung who placed his foot on floor and spoke slumping his shoulders, "I don't know what to do", "Let's go to club", Taehyung shook his head but looked at jimin immediately when he uttered, "Yn is in club too, you can clear things with her personally", Taehyung narrowed his brows and asked, "How do you know where is she, are you keeping an eye on my fiance".

Jimin sighed and spoke, "No, I can't handle her, i was keeping an eye on her friend and they both are in club and now if you don't want to go, bye I'm going", Taehyung looked down while thinking hard He could clear everything with her........no chance he was going to step back this easily........afterall it was his grandma's wish, it should be accomplished no matter what. "Wait for me, let me change", Taehyung let out as jimin was near door who nodded looking at him and waited for his friend.

________________

Yn gulped another shot and yelled while swaying her arms, lia just calmly looked around while sipping her drink and saw yn who stood up while smiling lazily.......she was totally drunk, "Where are you going", Lia asked and yn yelled, "Dance!!!", Lia bewildered when yn kissed her cheek while cupping her face, lia looked at yn who walked away while limping, she shrugged and turned around to enjoy her drink.

After few minutes, two young men entered inside club not in formal but informal clothes and they were still looking standout handsome there, They both walked ahead and taehyung's eyes were searching for only one woman, "Jimin!!! There, she is there", Taehyung yelled while pointing at her who was dancing in her own world, she wasn't in dress instead she was completely covered in jeans and jacket but how she was moving..........it was kinda hot.

"I will wait there", jimin spoke in his friend's ear and pointed towards lia, who had no idea about their presence in that club, taehyung nodded and went away leaving jimin who approached lia afterwards, Taehyung was behind yn who was on her high that she wasn't able to feel anyone near her.........at that moment, she was the ruler, She turned around slowly but didn't shock seeing taehyung who had cold face.

He stiffened on his place when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, He stumbled little and placed his palms on her waist for support, "Mr kim, are you ghost", She mumbled blinking her eyes slowly but taehyung was too shock to be with her like that.........he could never think something like that with her, He tried to push her away but she whined while holding him tight, "I will kick you if you push me".

"Leave me by yourself", He threatened but does anything could scare her........no, not when she was totally drunk, He flinched when she held his face gently and smiled softly with half closed eyes, "Seokjin-ahh", He furrowned but soon his eyes widened when she kissed him on his lips, His eyes were shoot opened while her were calmly close, she didn't move her lips just touched with him but it was enough to run his heart like crazy.

Lia looked at them both with agaped mouth and tried to stand up when jimin held her wrist stopping her from going away, "Don't ruin their moment", "But she is not in her right sense", "It's fine afterall soon they are going to marry", he said calmly looking at her who shook her head before saying, "She has boyfriend", "And you?", She rolled her eyes and looked away from him who spoke scooting near her, "Should i take this silence as no", "You know what, just f*ck off".