Chapter-8

She turned around immediately and stood infront of him with confused face."w-what". "Yes I'm not that low who could ruin someones future no matter i want to ruin yours so bad". She shook her head ignoring his words and spoke."Then why tf that old bald expelled me". "Maybe he doesn't want you in his university".

"Oh please". She showed her palm to him with boring expressions and he spoke "whatever, Are we couple now". "No, i would rather die than to marry you". Saying that she went away leaving him behind dumbfounded.......girls drools over his charm and here a mere student girl rejected him.

"Sir we are getting late". Namjoon spoke standing near car making taehyung to came out from his thoughts who nodded and went towards his car gazing at enterance of apartment.

_____________

In office :

"She rejected me". His both friends laughed looking at taehyung who rolled his eyes while placing his finger on the side of his head. "She is really perfect as grandma said". Jungkook uttered while jimin was out of breath laughing looking at taehyung's face.

"Okok i would suggest you to try again and say something nice to her". Jimin suggested but in response taehyung scoffed before speaking "But there's nothing nice about her". Jimin and jungkook looked at each others before looking at taehyung. "we will teach you how to impress her"

_____________
Evening :

Yn was in kitchen cooking something, she opened the Refrigerator and roamed her eyes to find the soyasause but she found nothing, she closed the door and yelled to lia who was watching tv while eating chips. "Don't we have soyasauce?". Lia looked back at her and facepalmed herself. "I forgot to tell let's go to buy it".

"can't you go, i really don't want to go"
Lia stood up while wearing her jacket and threw hoddie at yn. "Come come we can't be so late". Yn sighed in defeat and wore her hoddie and walked out with lia.

They were inside convenient store buying items, soon after paying bill they walked out and sat on bench nearby store.

___________

Taehyung pov : i was coming back from office just then i spotted familiar figure near convenient store and without wasting time i spoke. "Stop the car". Driver immediately stopped the car and namjoon next to me asked as i yelled out of blue."what happened boss".

"Wait here i will be b-" Taehyung was going to open the door but stopped when he saw yn placed lia on her laps and wrapped her hand back of her neck, he rubbed his eyes to confirm what he was seeing was true and it was all real scenario, his mouth agaped when lia stood up from Yn's lap whose smile was like she was Satisfied from something.......

"D-Did they k-kiss". "Did you say something sir". Namjoon asked his boss whose eyes were wide but he cleared his throat blinking his eyes. "Nothing just drive away right now".
He sounded desprate and driver nodded Immediately, namjoon looked at his boss whose face was pale suddenly.

Meanwhile :

"It was the position they were in". Lia explained while looking at her friend who smirked while closing her eyes half leaning her head back against wall. "He must have enjoyed, i wish i could try this with hulk". Lia looked at her confused and asked. "Who is hulk". "taehyung's bodyguard". She said while blushing and hid her face in her both palms.

_____________

Taehyung entered inside mansion and wanted to go straight to his room but stopped by his granny who came towards him while smiling. "Did you meet yn". Taehyung nodded with poker face while her eyes were shining and were desprate to hear positive and her eyes made him weak who lied just not to break her hopes. "We will know each others first".

"I knew she won't deny you, you're gentlemen, now just keep her happy". He nodded while forcing himself smile and went away.

He didn't enter inside his room but directly went towards his office room while calling to his friends. He sat on his chair and threw his mobile on table while rubbing his fingers on his forehead, his head was aching due to stress, his professional life was going well but his personal life wasn't letting him breath in relief.

After few minutes He looked at door when he heard knock and saw jimin and jungkook entered inside, they both sat on couch infront him and asked, "what happened why did you call us urgent". Jimin spoke making taehyung sighed. "I saw yn". "So did you use our lines to impress her".

Taehyung shook his head making them sighed in defeat and again jimin uttered. "Then what's the matter". Taehyung restlessly supported his forehead on his joined hands and two males sitting infront him looked at him questionably getting impatient to know about the reason of his stressed self.

"will you please tell us taehyung why did you call us so urgently"

Jimin asked getting irritated by the silence of Taehyung who looked at them and sighed before speaking

"why the heck she want me to marry her only" listening his irritated tone both figures chuckled and a masculine one spoke.

"i don't know why you have problem with her, she's crazy but i like her nature"

Taehyung shook his head slowly prior uttering leaning back on chair

"you're saying this because you don't know real her"

muscular man furrowned and before he could ask he got his answer which filled silence in office room when they heard most unexpected news

"She's lesbian"

"W-What". Taehyung nodded looking at shocked face of jimin as this reaction was expected. "Are you sure about it". Jungkook Interrogated to clear doubts and taehyung nodded confidently. "I saw myself her kissing the girl". They three were in utter shock but taehyung didn't want to break the heart of his granny by revealing this truth.

"I can't even tell granny, she has lots of hopes". His friends looked at him concerned as taehyung was really stressed just then something popped up in jungkook's mind. "what about contract marriage? It would be for few years and then you can leave her without any worry".

Taehyung looked at him confused and jimin spoke. "I think he's right, like this grandma will also be happy, you both will be also seprated after contract ends".

"But what would i say to granny after contract end". Taehyung asked innocentenly while jungkook calmly spoke."We will see it later but for now just grant her wish". Taehyung thought for moment before nodding and spoke looking infront without blinking.

"Never thought i will have to marry lesbian"

______________________________________

Note : There is no intentions to harm anyones feelings, author respects each sexuality but just take ff as ff, don't get trigger in anyway and think just as the storyline In ff : taehyung is straight man so it is obvious for him to feel weird to get marry the person who doesn't have an interest in his gender. One more thing, lia was telling yn about the couple she saw in university, yn in this ff is a teaser that's why she placed her hands on her friend and from taehyung's angle it looked like something was going between two girls.

I cleared the things which i thought could confuse you but still if there would be any doubt, you can ask me without any hesitation, i will try to clear it.