Chapter-14

Yoongi just stared at the picture of both in which they were kissing.......and it was clear that it was mutual kiss but why his heart was hurting so much looking at that picture.........it wasn't his matter, he was just helping her, he shouldn't think about her personal life but something inside him was killing him from inside, he felt suffocated, he was feeling like he was forcing himself.

To deny his heart

He sighed and couldn't control himself, he turned to her and called her, "Where were you last night", "Club", she said still focused on her mobile but looked at him as he asked, "With Taehyung?", she looked at picture then at him and spoke in no energy, "This picture is enough to haunt me as i lost my first kiss yesterday and with this arrogant a**".

It stabbed his heart more as taehyung has become her first kiss, "Why did you kiss him", Even his tone was little strange than usual but she didn't guessed, she sighed deeply and spoke, "I was drunk and think him as my ex", One more dagger stabbed yoongi's heart as he came to know she still loves her ex, he placed his mobile in his pocket while clenching his jaws and asked, "Then", "I passed out and he took me to his house"

"Don't tell me you both", he asked stressing his tone and she immediately spoke shaking her head, "Pabo, i was in Complete clothes and I'm sure we did nothing", he sighed in relief and spoke, "After that?", She rolled her eyes up and went back to flashback.

________________

Flashback :

"I'm telling you one last time, get up", Taehyung showed her his index finger who slid her back more against bed still with wide open eyes, he sighed and held her arms to pull her up which caused her to snap at him and she started struggling in his grip which caused his towel to slid down, she stopped struggling as it was infront her face, she went silent for moment and screamed afterwards pushing him away and covered her eyes.

Taehyung immediately held towel to wrap around with panic just then maid barged inside after hearing scream, the scene she saw made difficult for her to speak, taehyung was on floor just in towel which wasn't wrapped but was covering his lower front view, yn was on floor too who was looking at maid while placing her loose fists infront her cheeks, They three stared at each others and smiled hesitantly, Maid nodded with nervouse smile and closed the door before stepping back slowly while mumbling, "Everything is alright"

"Hey i-", Taehyung couldn't finish as maid had closed the door already, he exhale deep breath and glared at yn who was still looking at door, "You ruined my image", "Wear your towel please", He looked down and realised he wasn't in towel properly, He stood up while wrapping it around his waist and opened the cupboard, he took out his clothes but heard noise and when he saw.........she was crawling towards door trying her hard not to get caught by him who was just wondering how does her mind work.

"Don't you dare to leave this room", he seethed and she stopped but still held door knob silently, "Are you deaf", Stepping infront her he yanked her hand away from knob and she glared at him, "what's your problem", "Take bath, you have to meet grandma", she sat on her butt and asked looking at him, "Why would i meet her", "Because I'm saying", "No I'm not going to meet her".

Taehyung clenched his jaws while controlling his anger......she always challenge his patience, His expressions dropped as an idea popped up in his mind, "If Till 3 you won't go inside washroom, I'm going to remove my towel", She shook her head in shock, Does he want to strip for her, She wasn't shy girl at all but she was so annoyed by him that she doesn't find any fun with him, "1", She immediately stood up and looked around hurriedly while his hands were ready to throw his towel away

"Hey my clothes", She uttered in one breath watching him putting his hand on towel who was smirking looking at her stomping her feets , "2", "F*ck what would i wear", her breath stuck when she saw taehyung was going to let out last number but she ran inside washroom while screaming.........and it caused him laugh again, Her craziness was something really entertaining, "3", He said slowly looking at closed door of washroom but he could cleary hear her cursing him top of her lungs