[CH 3]- A Startling Beginning [Part 1]

✧˖*°࿐[3] 𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨⚡ Synopsis: Unknowingly for [Y/N], something terrible was about to happen in her normal life, changing it completely

✧˖*°࿐
[3] 𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
Synopsis: Unknowingly for [Y/N], something terrible was about to happen in her normal life, changing it completely. (Part 1 of 2) 🥀
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(2363 Words)

 (Part 1 of 2) 🥀─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(2363 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

I was already in front of the gates leading to the next town with Lumina. I turned my attention at Lumina, who was barking happily.

"We make quite the team, don't we?" She hopped around, agreeing with me.

When we eventually reached Route 1, Lumina and I explored around while engaging numerous trainers. We were both quite worn out now.

As we were about to reach the gates towards the next town, I heard a little clink on the grass floor.

!

I realized it was a potion when I looked down. Picking it up, I began to inspect the item. It seemed new, that much I could tell.

I hummed. "Well..." I looked around a few times to see any close trainers.

...

I shrugged and placed it inside my bag. "Finders keepers." I smiled as I turned back towards the gates.

"Now, we can finally head over to--"
"Hello, but... are you [Y/N] by any chance?"

!

I turned around confused, as I noticed that it was one of the residents back from Mitis Town.

"Um... yeah- Why?"

"I don't have time to explain things but, please follow me back to town, the professor wants to speak with you." The man said and then ran back to Mitis Town.

...

I tilted my head by this. "Uh... okay...?" Worry and confusion began growing inside me.

Glancing at Lumina, she also had on the same, mixed emotions. "Let's go, Lumina." She nodded as we both ran back to Mitis Town.