[CH 16]- Child-Like Wishes

✧˖*°࿐[16] 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥-𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴✨ Synopsis: [Y/N] reunites back with her friends and Elijah, only to figure out a new feeling and also, a new friend companion! 💛─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(2405 Words)

✧˖*°࿐
[16] 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥-𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴
✨ Synopsis: [Y/N] reunites back with her friends and Elijah, only to figure out a new feeling and also, a new friend companion! 💛
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(2405 Words)

✧˖*°࿐[16] 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥-𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴✨ Synopsis: [Y/N] reunites back with her friends and Elijah, only to figure out a new feeling and also, a new friend companion! 💛─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(2405 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . . 

"Jeez, [Y/N]. You should stop getting yourself lost!" Tess said.
"Sorry, Tess..." I said.

Elijah crossed his arms. How did he spot Tess and how did he know that she knew me, was my first question in mind. "She was just talking with an Eclipse Admin, nothing special." I looked shocked at Elijah.

'(Ugh, rude! Since when he was a snitch?!)' I looked at him, a little annoyed - in fact.

"WHAT?! [Y/N]! You could've gotten hurt!" Amelie exclaimed, making me let out a long sigh.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't overreact. Elijah doesn't even know the context behind it. We were talking and trying to get... along. You both already know the admin that I was talking to, anyway." I said, to which they smiled and nodded.

Looking back at Elijah, I noticed him being a little mad at this.
Well, what a loser. That's what he gets for snitching.

Elijah had anyways left me alone the moment we were returning back to where Tess and Amelie were. But a nice lady had helped me find my way back. She was super nice and even gave me a new book talking about a different kind of evolution!

"Well, fine... If you say so, [Y/N/N]. Anyway, who wants to train today? We can train before heading over to the next city." Elijah said.

"Wait... 'We'? Elijah, you don't mean..." He nodded at me.
"I'm joining you three girls for your little adventure for a while, that is." He explained.

"Oh, goodie." I muttered.

While shaking my head in denial, Lumina walked up to me. "[Y/N], I'm getting bad vibes about Elijah..." She whispered to me, as I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, same. Something's off with him appearing out of nowhere." I told Lumina back.