[CH 23]- Royalty's Orders [Part 1]

✧˖*°࿐[23] 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴⚔ Synopsis: The trio decides to take a break from saving the people that they love with discovering a legend and to try and save this Pokémon from a certain boy who also wants to take for his own

✧˖*°࿐
[23] 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺'𝘴 𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
⚔ Synopsis: The trio decides to take a break from saving the people that they love with discovering a legend and to try and save this Pokémon from a certain boy who also wants to take for his own. [Part 1] 🩰
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3556 Words)

 [Part 1] 🩰─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(3556 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Okay... what if- I dress up as a grunt and kick em up? That way I can save Amelie, my parents and ALSO become better friends with Jake so that way we can adventure together!" I said, writing the idea down a paper.

...

"Ugh... this is hopeless.. I'm way too cursed." I said, letting my head slump right on the desk, some of the items slightly moving from the place.

I was plotting a way to save Amelie and my parents, but... that wasn't working.

I also didn't want to sleep yet as well because I felt overwhelmed with the fact that I had no idea whatsoever on how to save them.

I also couldn't strike them down alone, so it was terrible for me.

"[Y/N], you won't be able to accomplish anything if you're doing this stressed..." Starlight said, Lumina nodded at her.

I moved my head to the side, still on the desk.

"...Maybe you should take your mind off it, do some things besides battling for a while." Lumina said, sighing at this. I got up from the desk and sighed, looking at my written paper.

Most of the things were either erased or strikethrough, making me sigh sadly.

"You're both right... Even if I asked Tess for some help, she'd probably tell me the same."

...

"But what could possibly take my mind of..."

!

I looked at my bag, which was open, showing the Red Jewel I was given to back in Aredia.

I got up and walked towards my bag, lifting up the Red Jewel and smiled. "...That's it!"