[CH 1]- The Not So Lonely Girl

˚ ༘♡·˚₊˚ˑ༄ؘ[1] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭🎐Synopsis: After waking up from a 4 month coma, [Y/N] has a conversation with her parents and her friends, just to reassure them

˚ ༘♡·˚₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[1] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭
🎐Synopsis: After waking up from a 4 month coma, [Y/N] has a conversation with her parents and her friends, just to reassure them. However, something else happens... 💙
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3681 Words) (ITS BACK!)

 💙─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(3681 Words) (ITS BACK!)

・‥...━━˚☽˚⁀➷。˚━━...‥・
🤍 [Second Person]'s POV:
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

...

The sun shone as bright as ever, it was a brand new day in Mitis Town. The one thought region was, once again, safe and sound.

Some were talking to each other about the past two months, and how they were excited about the Pokémon Contest and League.

The sunlight came over to a [H/L], [H/C] female who was sleeping peacefully in her room, while she was hugging one of her plushies. It had been a long four months.

This also glimmered over to her many things inside her room, some of them were her plushies of different pokémon that layed in the floor.

!

Soon, a loud, irritating noise could be heard coming from the alarm clock that was in the bed's table. This was enough for the female- or- well.. for you to wake up.

・‥...━━˚☽˚⁀➷。˚━━...‥・
💙 [Y/N]'s POV:
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

...

"Hnng..."

Slowly getting up, I looked at the clock and turned it off. I looked at my stomach, and sighed when I saw the bandages on.

'(That... wasn't a dream.)'

I slowly got out from my bed and walked towards my calendar, to see that it was four months after the incident. Looking to the side, I noticed my clothes from the adventure washed up.

My vision was getting more blurry as I kept on staring, so I quickly removed my view from it and decided to change myself from the comfort of the pajamas.