[CH 21]- Palace of Troubles

✧˖*°࿐[21] 𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴⭐ Synopsis: Headed on to Route 11; [Y/N] decides to visit Aredia City, to only realize the situation the Gym Leader of said place was in trouble by a so-familiar group

✧˖*°࿐
[21] 𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴
⭐ Synopsis: Headed on to Route 11; [Y/N] decides to visit Aredia City, to only realize the situation the Gym Leader of said place was in trouble by a so-familiar group. 🧡
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3195 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚[Second Person]'s POV:

[Second Person]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Yawn...!

You slowly got up from bed and rubbed your eyes. Did a little stretching and headed to the bathroom, not before bringing your new, clean clothing for you to wear.

After taking a quick bath, you fixed your hair into a [H/S] and wore your outfit. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you smiled.

Even after everything that had happened yesterday, you were feeling a lot better, due to letting out those inner emotions.

You got on your shoes and walked out from the bathroom. Yawning again, you carefully woke up both Lumina and Starlight.

"Ugh... what?" Lumina was the first to open her eyes, you smiled at her.
"Hnng... Oh! It's morning already?" Starlight said, as she floated around you. 

You just nodded at her. "[Y/N], are you okay? You seem different... not because of your outfit -but..." You turned around to look at Lumina, and giggled.

"Ah, no, it's nothing. I'm just in a good mood today, I guess." You said, sitting on your bed and taking out the photo of you, Tess and Amelie. (Elijah was the one who took the photo.)

"Sure, I'm sad to have lost Amelie. But I can't be sad all day, y'know? So, today we're going to Aredia City!" You said, Lumina's eyes widened.

"Woah! Now that's the [Y/N] I know!" She said, making you laugh. "You're not the only one to have said that. So! Who wants breakfast?" You asked them.

"Me! Oh, me!" Starlight cheered.

You ran towards the kitchen as the two Pokémon followed you from behind.