[CH 20]- The New Girl [Part 3]

✧˖*°࿐[20] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭🎀 Synopsis: Finally after the incidents, [Y/N] gets a moment to process absolutely everything that had happened, in a mixture of emotions both sadness and hope

✧˖*°࿐
[20] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭
🎀 Synopsis: Finally after the incidents, [Y/N] gets a moment to process absolutely everything that had happened, in a mixture of emotions both sadness and hope. (Part 3 of 3) 🌧
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3173 Words)

 (Part 3 of 3) 🌧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(3173 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . .

I was breathing heavily after delivering that sucker punch. I didn't realize what I had done until I felt the strength fade out from me.

I didn't know what to feel, mixed emotions and thoughts were the only things going on now.

"Wha...?" I looked down and saw the Professor lay on the ground weakly, holding his face close. My eyes slightly widened. "Did I... do that?" I muttered weakly.

The Professor noticed me and got up from the ground, cleaning himself off the dust as if nothing had even happened.

"This is what I mean by humans deserve to disappear. You all just fight for 'Justice', but you can't solve problems without the need of hurting." He spoke.

My entire body felt weak and dizzy. It was way too much to handle for now...

"Sorry... For the punch." I muttered and fainted.

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Tess]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"[Y/N]!" I called out, we ran towards her before she could hit the ground. I could hear murmurs inside of [Y/N]'s bag, probably Starlight also being worried.

"You may have won this battle, but you have lost the war. I still have the explosions in place and they will detonate as soon as we take off from this city." The Professor spoke.

My eyes were widened, I was scared and terrified. "Team Eclipse cannot be stopped now. We will find our new world!"

He looked angered at me and [Y/N], especially at her. She was still unconscious, which worried me more.

"Please stop! Think of all the people and Pokémon that will be destroyed as a result of this!"

"Sacrifices must be made to bring justice to future generations. If it makes you feel better, you can have this key to the energy core room." He threw a key towards us, taking hold of it and looked at my hand.