[CH 22]- Back to Backs

✧˖*°࿐[22] 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴🌻 Synopsis: [Y/N] finally heads on for the fifth gym to get their next badge alongside Lumina and Starlight, while a certain Lavender girl had a conversation with a certain someone

✧˖*°࿐
[22] 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴
🌻 Synopsis: [Y/N] finally heads on for the fifth gym to get their next badge alongside Lumina and Starlight, while a certain Lavender girl had a conversation with a certain someone... 🥐
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3080 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚[Y/N]'s POV:

[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

It was the next day, and I was standing in front of the gym's entrance. Looking at my hand, I hesitated to go in the gym. But nodded to myself and decided to not waste more time.

Starlight and Lumina followed from behind without saying words, they must've thought that I wasn't feeling good.

"So... Why do you think this place was built inside of a pretty palace?" I asked Starlight, catching her attention.

"Ah, I'm not too sure myself... Maybe it's because the league wanted it that way." She said, my eyes widened.

"Ooh! That's a nice thought, Star." I said, she smiled.
"Yeah, I guess so..." She looked down, I frowned a little.

...

"Something's up, Star?" Lumina asked, to which she looked up at her surprised. "Oh... not too much, really. Just thinking of a possibility."

"Hm? Mind telling us about it...?" I asked her, she nodded.

...

"I was thinking, what if I had another Poké friend alongside us so that whenever I went inside the bag I wasn't completely alone." My eyes widened.

"But, you know... that's really unlikely to happen." She said, I looked down and began to think about it.

"Another mythical in our adventures..."

...

I smiled. "I'll see what I can do." She gasped.
"What!? Are you serious?" I nodded.

I walked towards the floating mythical and gave her a gentle hug. "You're my friend, Starlight. Of course we'll help you."