[CH 6]- Rivals Set in Eclipse

✧˖*°࿐[6] 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦🌙 Synopsis: Shortly after gaining her first badge, [Y/N] meets some members from Team Eclipse in her next stop and deals with them

✧˖*°࿐
[6] 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦
🌙 Synopsis: Shortly after gaining her first badge, [Y/N] meets some members from Team Eclipse in her next stop and deals with them... 🔥 (SORRY THIS TOOK TOO LONG TO UPTADE!)
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(3070 Words)

 🔥 (SORRY THIS TOOK TOO LONG TO UPTADE!)─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(3070 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

I left the gym with the badge in hand and smiled. "That... was... AWESOME, [Y/N]!" Lumina cheered, making me smile.

"Aw, shucks... it was nothing, really." I said, Arpina shook her small head. "Are you kidding? You were all like-- wham, woo!" Arpina stood on her two legs and tried mimicking my dance, I laughed.

"I guess it was pretty cool, now that you're mentioning it that way." I said.

!

I saw Amelie walking past me and looked at them.

'(Oh! That's Amelie, maybe I can become their friend now!)' I thought and ran down the stairs.

Oh, such a fool that I am.
"Hey, wait up--!" I shouted, but then tripped down the stairs.

Oof!

I landed face-first onto the ground, as Amelie kept on staring at me. I got up and laughed awkwardly. "Hey... Amelie is it? I wanted to tell you that--"

"You know, if you're going to bother me about my bad singing, you should do it behind my back." She told me with a serious tone and walked away.

Huh?
I was now confused.

"W-Wait up, I wasn't gonna say that!" She looked back, unamused. It sent shivers down my spine. Was she mad at me? Annoyed, perhaps?

"I wanted to say that your singing was beautiful! You were amazing back there!" I said, their expression didn't change at all.

"...Don't patronize me, [Y/L/N]. You may be the greatest archeologist's daughter, but that doesn't give you access to laugh at the weak." And so, she walked away, leaving me shocked. I fell to the ground.