[CH 12]- The Chosen Sapphire

✧˖*°࿐[12] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦💜 Synopsis: [Y/N] grows tired of having the strangest dreams and finally decides to check out the strange cave that the mysterious silhouette has been telling her to visit

✧˖*°࿐
[12] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦
💜 Synopsis: [Y/N] grows tired of having the strangest dreams and finally decides to check out the strange cave that the mysterious silhouette has been telling her to visit. 💙
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(2943 Words)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚[Y/N]'s POV:

[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . . 

"WHAT?!"
"Yeah.."

I had finished explaining to both Tess and Amelie what just happened yesterday. Amelie seemed a little reassured now seeing me in a better state, but Tess...

"So you're telling me you blacked out because you felt a cold and now you're feeling fine?" Tess said, sounding and looking surprised as I nodded. 

"Was it because of that dream you had?" Amelie asked, Tess switched from shock to confusion.
"I think so, because I just dreamt about it, and it was very confusing, too." I said.

I then immediately shook my head, surely blacking out from a cold and then seeing the same silhouette in one day wasn't connected at all. "But I think it was because of the fight. After all, I fought two grunts at the same time." I explained.

I looked over to Lumina, who was still asleep. "And I guess it also made both Lumina and Arpina tired, too." I sighed.

"Wait, what am I missing, here?" I looked over to Tess.
"I, well..." I awkwardly laughed. Amelie took notice of this.

"[Y/N] here has been getting weird dreams about someone telling her to come here at Rosecove, and by the sounds of it, to a specific cave that has a pedestal. We don't know why or how, but it's just... constantly happening to her." Amelie explained to Tess. I nodded at Amelie.

"Yeah, that's exactly what's going on. I've got no clue about who even is this strange person at all, their face is covered in the darkness every time, and the only thing close to knowing who they are is their voice." I said, and let out a sigh of frustration.