[CH 3]- Ecliptic Relief [Part 1]

˚ ༘♡·˚₊˚ˑ༄ؘ[3] 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧🧡 Synopsis: Deciding not to waste any more time, [Y/N] heads towards Team Eclipse's base to reunite with the person who wouldn't visit her, as well as another familiar face for information

˚ ༘♡·˚₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[3] 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧
🧡 Synopsis: Deciding not to waste any more time, [Y/N] heads towards Team Eclipse's base to reunite with the person who wouldn't visit her, as well as another familiar face for information... (Part 1 of 2) 🍮
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(4343 Words)

 (Part 1 of 2) 🍮─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(4343 Words)

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

Void-Like memories kept on raiding my head.
A never-ending loop filled with pain and despair.

Where oh where am I gonna find that desperate love
In this cruel dream of mine?

What am I missing?

・‥...━━˚☽˚⁀➷。˚━━...‥・
💙 [Y/N]'s POV:
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

It's been a week since I've been awake now.

Tess and Amelie kept on telling me that Jake has done nothing more than reject their messages and calls, and whenever he did answer them- he simply dismissed everything that they tried to tell him.

Plus, during the week, I found out that the girl which Amelie told me about during my adventures- "Akira", is the sister of Linda.

Which made me want to talk to her even more than before.

Right now, I was on a call with Tess, since Amelie was busy working alongside their parents on their Bakery back in Anthian.

"Nothing, [Y/N]! No answers, no texts, nothing! He just keeps on denying us, despite already talking for a few times."

"He just doesn't listen to us whenever we bring up you! He gets all moody and goes: 'Don't you dare talk about her.' And stuff!" She spoke from the other side of the phone.

I sighed. "Really? What are we gonna do, then?" I worriedly asked.
"I'm telling you, go visit him. Prove to him that you're alive physically. Then, he'll finally listen to us!" Tess spoke.