[CH 24]- The Evolved Sapphire [Part 2]

✧˖*°࿐[24] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦⚔ Synopsis: Soon enough, [Y/N] battles the said King to save her Pokémon, Jake and Victini out from the ruins

✧˖*°࿐
[24] 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦
⚔ Synopsis: Soon enough, [Y/N] battles the said King to save her Pokémon, Jake and Victini out from the ruins. But something within her awakens... and a promise is made that'll change her life. [Part 2] ☄
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
(2190 Words) (ITS THE SECOND HALF OF THE SONG!)

 [Part 2] ☄─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───(2190 Words) (ITS THE SECOND HALF OF THE SONG!)

˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚˖๑‧˚
[Y/N]'s POV:
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"In virtute pugnae animae..."

I jumped so that I could transform, and extended my arms so that the sword within my heart could come out.

The sparkle came out and fused with me. "...[Y/N], Kenji... [Y/Kenji?" Jake was confused but impressed.

I came down to the ground and let the transformation sequence begin.

I stomped the ground, as my outfit slightly upgraded to being much more comfortable for battle.

I extended my arm so that the sword could be held. I began slicing the air while I kept on transforming.

The bow thruster appeared on my back, the Power Jacks appeared on my legs and my arms also transformed.

I placed the sword close to my eyes, I somehow could feel Kenji preparing to battle for some weird reason as well.

I finally stopped transforming and looked ahead. "...Sorry, Jake." I said.
"I... what?" He saw Victini hugging him.

Before I did something, however, I returned Lumina into my Poké Ball, surprising her.

☆★ "I swore to 'protect someone', ...but" I began singing as I reflected on the king's attack.

☆★ "What if... my two hands aren't enough-!" I removed my sword as I saw the path free.

"You guys should get out of here, I'll take care of it!" I said, jumping with my Power Jacks and attacking the dead king.