CHAPTER 4

You didn't know whether you had screamed in your dream or reality, but your mom didn't come to check on you so it must have been in your dream

“Y/n, you aren't going anywhere today, right?”

You didn't want to bother your mother so you shook your head as you switched from channel to channel, finding something to watch.

“Great, 'coz I left a bag of candies there for the kids that will come.”

You nodded your head again, just waiting for her to leave so you could hurry upstairs and try on your outfit.

“I'll come home tomorrow at noon. There's leftover food in the microwave and you can—”

“Order pizza and invite my friends over. I know, mom,” you sang, completing her sentence.

“Just have a good time today, okay?”

You tried to hide your smile. You knew you were not going to be giving candy to kids today, but you were gonna be partying and having the best night of your life.

“Mom, don't worry about me,” you assured her, “I'll be at home. You know that I'm not the party type of person right?”

That was a lie. You were such a good liar that even you yourself started believing it.

She nodded her head, kissed you on the forehead, and made her way out of the door.

“Goodbye, y/n.”

“Goodbye, mom. Love you.”

1.

2.

3.

Once the door closed, you ran upstairs to your closet and started clawing at your clothes, grabbing and tossing until you finally found what you were looking for. Knee-length socks, a mini dress that barely covered your knees, and last but not least, those heels that you've been dying to try on.

You precipitously put on your costume and voila!

The person that stared back at you in the mirror was unrecognizable.

You admired yourself for more than five minutes, just twirling and doing sexy little movements with your hips. Little did you know that you weren't the only one that was admiring you, to say the least.

There, outside the widow, straight in line with you, stood a man with a pale white mask, his hands stained red and his big build was positioned behind the middle of the trees.

He caught your eye and you suddenly dropped your phone out of fright.

When your eyes met him, your soul had left your body, terrified that the man looked all too familiar. No, it couldn't be.

Michael Myers.

His eyes never left yours, no not even for a split second as he scrutinized, scanned, and studied.