CHAPTER 14

{Warnings: This is the most cringiest scene I have ever wrote, and I laughed so hard while writing this

{Warnings: This is the most cringiest scene I have ever wrote, and I laughed so hard while writing this. What else could I do? Can't I torture my readers a bit? lol. Well, all I got to say is Enjoy and read the comments of the tortured :)}

Everything felt wrong. Oh, if Michael found out, there would be a knife instantly jabbed into your throat.

Wobbling to the girls' restroom, you sauntered to the mirror and gave yourself a little smile. A few ladies entered and then you heard their mockery as they stared at you.

Irritated, you clenched your jaw harder- so much that it hurt- and continued to use your fingers to comb through your hair.

The women's scrutiny left you as they all went into separate toilets.

Exhaling, you tried to calm your nerves. Your friends...were they really your friends or are they really drunk right now?

Nope. They were really drunk.

You opened the faucet, bent down, and splashed some water on your face. The cold water freshened you up in no time. When you lifted your head, you jerked and shrieked.

There was also a lady who was busy applying lipstick before offering you it.

You shook your head. "No, thank you. I'm good."

She smiled at you and waved at you before walking away.

At least there were still some nice people out there. Looking over at the mirror again, you bent down and threw a little more water on your face, before grabbing some tissues and dabbing them onto your face.

Justin went too far. It's not your fault when he ends up dead.

Lifting your head again, you screamed, your eyes popping out.

"What the fuck, Michael?" you bent down to continue with what you were doing but then woke up again, realization hitting. "Mikey?"

He tilted his head to the side.

No. You're hallucinating.

"Fucking alcohol," you grumbled.

Did you just disrespect him?

But the hallucination wouldn't leave so now you knew that he might really be there.

"Oh my God, daddy. What are you doing in the bathroom? You've been very naughty lately," you said while walking forward and tapping his shoulder.

He stood there, dust evident on his overalls with blood spattered on his white mask.

He was confused. Hell yeah, he was. You were tipsy, so you were out of your senses but he didn't know that.

You looked over at his right hand and saw his knife, glistening with blood so you decided to pull it from his grip and go on your tippy toes, holding the knife to his neck.

To him, it was very amusing. He just watched you with amusement in his eyes, not stopping you at all. He was confused though. He was here to teach you a lesson as he watched the way you kissed two men. Two fucking men and it was defiant.

"Mikey. My Michael. I love you so much, you big angry bear," you said before nearly tripping on your shoes. You went backward but caught yourself halfway, coming back up and giggling.

Yikes. That was embarrassing.

A female came out of the bathroom-the same one that mocked you. Michael twisted his head towards her and pulled the knife from your hand. He heard the way she disrespected you and he was angry.

The blonde girl started to scream as he pulled her by the hair and smashed her head into the sink, splitting her face in half as blood poured down, forming a pool below him.

He then took his knife and stabbed it into her ribcage before throwing the body at your feet.

He looked at her before looking up at you, scanning your face for any reactions. Did you fear him? Were you delighted that he killed that same girl that mocked you? Or were you totally disgusted by his actions?

"Aww. Michael. Is it a present just for me?" you asked while kicking at her head to push the body a little away from you.

Michael glared at you, instantly sending chills down your body.

The two other females who accompanied her screamed out when they realised what just happened. He pulled one out of the bathroom. She clumsily fell on her butt, trying to back away from him but he was too fast. Picking her off the ground, he choked her. Gasping for air while her face reddened, he then squeezed tighter, the veins in his hands jerking before you heard the crackling of bones.

He dropped her lifeless body to the floor while targeting his next victim.

The last female that was left, decided that it would be a good idea to hide behind you.

You froze on the spot, not knowing what to do as he stalked toward you.

"Urh, girl. It's not a good idea to hide behind me," you suggested but she stood behind you nonetheless.

Michael stood in front of you, waiting for you to move and you did, but the girl just landed behind you again.

His patience thinned each second until he could no longer wait, so he carried you over his shoulder, your legs kicking in the air.

While you were over his shoulder, he slammed his foot into the girl's face, busting her nose and her chin before picking her up and continuously slamming the door into her face causing each tooth to fall off. Still gasping for air, he pulled the dying female's head back so that he could examine her-swollen lips, broken nose, open wounds and blue swollen eyes-before crushing her face one last time into the wooden door.

"Oh my God, I'm so high. Let me go," you squealed but he didn't listen. Instead, he walked out of the bathroom casually and took another exit.

While you were still over his shoulder, you hugged him tightly, trying not to tumble over although his grip around you was strong. You could bet that he dug his fingernails into your skin.

Feeling sick to the stomach, you vomited and he stopped. He roughly dropped you to your feet before you ran into a corner and vomited all of that drink you drank. Wiping your mouth, you came back to him.

He just stood there before opening the passenger door, coming back for you, and carrying you inside. He slammed the door shut before jumping into the driver's seat.

Damn, Michael could drive?

While he started the engine, he sped out of the parking lot, making you leap forward and wrap your tiny paws around his mask. Making it hard for him to see, he shifted in his seat, shaking his head so your hands could drop but you didn't move, clinging tightly as he took sharp turns.

It was like you were an astronaut, taking off in a spaceship.

"Ahh," you screamed as his speed increased, shooting down the street. He tried to shake you off again but you just couldn't let go. You knew if you did, then you would be slammed against the seat or the window.

The car screeched as it came to halt, making you leap forward, almost crashing into the front seat.

Angry, he yanked the door open and came inside with you, before closing the door behind him.

Did you just piss him off?