CHAPTER 15

“Where are we?" you asked as you peeked through the windows, only seeing lines of trees conceal the deserted road

He needed you so badly that his groin continued to twitch painfully. Pushing the seats forward he hovered over your body before spreading your legs for him.

Grazing his massive fingers along your thighs, he pinched, decorating your skin with marks. He loved the sight of it.

While admiring his masterpiece, he rubbed himself through his pants.

"I want you," you whispered but it was obvious because when he tore away your panties, you were so wet, that it made Michael smirk underneath that mask.

Lifting his mask up, he revealed his chin and his lips before coming down and biting on your thighs.

You moaned loudly.

Gosh. The little glimpse that you had of half of his face was so beautiful. He was hot.

And now, his hot breath fell on your thighs, his teeth gnawing at your skin. He went higher while his hands explored under your dress.

He was furious. Yes, the thought of someone else touching you made him furious. So when his anger kicked in, he roughly moved your panties to the side, before inserting a finger into your tight entrance.

Breathing heavily, he lifted his head to meet your gaze, entertained by your facial expressions.

He pushed his finger deeper while lowering his head. Suddenly, you felt his tongue curl around your clit, sucking hard on your flesh.

You moaned louder, gripping the door with one hand, and with the other, you gripped the seat.

"Holy shit," you gasped.

He grunted before positioning another finger in you, stretching you out for him. He did long strokes, while curling his fingers inside of you.

His tongue continued to do the trick while licking down your folds and chewing softly on your skin.

His fingers continued to pump inside you, making you reach your peak, and when your muscles tightened and when your breathing hitched, he suddenly pulled out his fingers, provoking you.

"No," you groaned and you could swear you heard him snort.

You cried out painfully and just when you thought that he robbed you of your orgasm, his tongue curled inside you, making you grab onto his synthetic hair. Wrapping your legs around his head, you pulled him closer to you, your climax starting to build from scratch.

As his tongue expertly twisted inside of you, he came out and sucked hard on your clit, before running long strokes across your pussy.

Even Michael Myer's knows where your clit is. Can't say the same about the rest.

Moaning, you pulled up your dress and unclasped your bra, revealing your perfect breasts to him. When his eyes instinctively fell on them, he pulled away, making you groan in agony.

"Just make me cum already," you pleaded but the panting man stared down at you.

Although, It wasn't going to come easily. You offended him when you danced with Justin while he's hands were all over your body, and being a man of his stature, he felt the need to dominate you even more than he had thought.

He was powerful and needed to be reminded, even if it meant not giving you what you want but stroking your desire a few times until it pained you.

Still in a trance your boobs have cast onto him, you realized that it was the first time that he saw them. Enthralled like a little kid, he bent down and took one nipple in his mouth, tugging at it playfully.

You moaned and closed your eyes, feeling his eyes burn through your body as his teeth continued to nibble on them.

You opened your eyes and met his before he pulled the other nipple into his mouth. This time though, he bit harder, electrifying your entire body, and making you jerk up. And there, you found yourself at your climax again.

This time though, you thought of doing something different. "I'm so sorry, Michael. I'm so sorry for making another man touch me. I ask you for forgiveness," you begged, now realizing that he was very territorial.

It looked as if he didn't hear you but he did and to him, it was very pleasing to hear those words, so he continued to suck hard on your sensitive nipples, and just before you know it, he had you screaming your release.

Getting up, he reached for something in his jumpsuit before finally fishing something out. He held it in his hands, contemplating before placing it into your little hands. Staring, he went back behind the wheel.

You opened your little fingers and gasped. It was a silver necklace, embellished with all kinds of expensive jewels. Was it a...gift?

Gasping, you clasped it tighter and before you could thank him, you found yourself holding on for dear life as he sprinted down the streets.

He stopped by Justin's house, watching as you waddled out of his car.

"Again, thank you," you whispered which made something tug at Michael's heart. No one has ever thanked him and now you did, making him realize that you're the only person who will ever understand him.

With his gaze forward, staring straight into the grimy road, he sped off, not glancing at you once.

Smiling to yourself, you opened the gate to the house and sauntered through the doorway where the light was already on.

When you closed the door behind you, you gasped as six pairs of eyes fell on you, scanning you from head to toe.