CHAPTER 24

Feeling his chest tighten and mouth go dry, he walked over to the tap and turned it on, filling a cup of water

He tapped his feet on the ground, wrapping his head around the whole idea.

Did I say it right? Would I regret this?

All these questions ran a marathon in his head.

Should I have said that? Shit!

Turning towards you, he scanned all of your features, searching for one fault that would say you hated him but he found none.

He didn't miss the smile that tugged at the corner of your lip or the eye movements that you had involuntarily done.

He lifted his mask, only a sliver as he gulped down his drink before unintentionally breaking the glass in his hand. Looking down at the sudden burst, he came out of the trance.

“Are you okay?” you asked. You dragged your fingers along the lines on his palms which turned him on real good.

You knew what you were doing so you continued it, dragging your fingers up the bumps of his veins which imitated the path of a river.

Grunting, he whispered, so slowly that you probably thought it was a gust of wind. “Stop.”

His dick hardened like a rock and he was sure if you were to continue this, he wasn't going to go nice and easy.

You knew this and so you challenged him. “Save your pity for the weak,” you said in a breathy whisper.

Tilting his head and accepting the challenge,
he bent you over on the kitchen counter, before ripping off your clothes.

“Wait, what if my friends come into the kitchen?” you asked as you peeked over to the living room which was in perfect view of the kitchen. Thank God, they were no longer in the living room.

Grunting, he ran his hands over your peachy ass, while spreading your discharge all over, wetting you more for him.

He slapped your ass before he pushed his tip inside your tight entrance. Crying out, you gripped the counter hard, moaning and groaning as he railed you.

“Michael,” you whined. With each jab, you pushed backward, needing to feel more of him, until you were filled to the hilt.

His thrusts were so fast that your hips continued to hit the edge of the table.

His thrusts were fast and merciless until he was ready to cum.

Slowing down, he spilled inside of you.

After a few minutes of waiting at catching your breath, he lifted you and carried you in bridal style, up to his room. Completely naked!

Looking up at the masked man, you just wondered how on earth you have become so lucky. Is your fantasy coming true? It even sounded unreal.

The next thing you knew, he set you down.
Standing in front of a wall of windows, you looked outside, staring at the empty town that stood before you. Empty (as in missing liveliness.)

Nothing fun ever happens in Haddonfield.

You then felt the ridge of Michael's cock rubbing against your ass as he yanked both your hands up and locked them above your head.

He pressed your face to the glass while inhaling your scent.

He pressed your nude body to the glass as he lifted up your right thigh, gripping it there before you felt his tip slide across your pussy.

Grunting, he slammed inside, making you moan.

“Michael,” you sighed as your body continued to slam into the glass. Your hard nipples pressed against the cold glass, sending chills all over your body.

He growled in your ear while slamming his thick cock inside your tight pussy.

Gasping for air, he reached forward and found your clit. He started to massage it with his thumb before his thrusts got harder and faster.

Thank God, there was no one watching. You closed your eyes tightly, taking his painful thrusts like a good girl.

He was angry. You brought your friends over to his house and specifically told him not to kill. The blood lust was unbearable so he made sure to take out all of his frustration on you.

He felt your walls contract, this time you were about to cum before him so you screamed louder than before. He wrapped his hands around your eyes while pulling your body away from the glass.

He threw you on the bed, before reaching over and tying a cotton material over your eyes. It acts as a perfect blindfold, before he grabs you by one ankle and before you know what's happening, a metal shaft shackles before your other leg is pulled to the other end of the bed.

You try to move your leg but then you realize that you are bound to the bed.

A little kinky.

With your legs bound and eyes blindfolded, the only thing you can hear is your heavy breathing and the shallow breaths that Michael takes.

“Mike?” you ask, your heartbeat increasing.

Silence.

More silence.

Just when you thought The shape has abandoned you, you felt something brush along your thigh.

His fingers trailed higher and higher up your inner thigh before slowly clawing at your skin.

Moaning, you arched your back. “Stop teasing and fuck me already,” you cried out.

His fingers faltered before he continued his teasing.

“Oh, Y/n, you should check out the—,” Mason's voice trailed off.

You twisted your head in the direction of his voice. “Oh my God, Mason, go.”

He stuttered. “Are you okay?”

“I'm fine. Go now before he kills you!” you shouted which made Mason step backward.

“Oops,” he whispered, before descending the stairs.

You felt bare without Michael's hands on you. “Please, Michael. I beg of you. Touch me, tease me. Just fuck me already,” you whined, feeling restless.

The room fell silent and before you knew it, his fingers pumped in and out of you. He pushed another finger inside, just curling them skillfully.

His grunts got louder and so did your moans.

You couldn't see anything but you imagined him well. He pumped two fingers and then you moaned as you felt his hot breath fall on your stomach.

He sucked hard on your skin, marking his territory while dragging his tongue up and down your stomach. You arched your back higher, feeling his breath fall on your sensitive clit. He nibbled on it and sucked down hard.

He pulled out his fingers and then dipped them inside again, just pleasing you.

In no time, your muscles tightened and tingles exploded throughout your entire body.