CHAPTER 16

“Y/n, care to explain?” Caitlyn asked with folded arms and a crooked smile.

“Urm…” you trailed off, before tucking your hair behind your ear.

“Do you even realize of worried we were? Y/n, you're our closest friend and I hate if anything bad had to happen to you,” she whispered, her shell breaking, revealing how worried she really was.

You walked forward and hugged her tightly. “I'm so sorry, you guys. I just…urm…met up with an old friend. She decided to drive me back home,” you stuttered.

Justin came forward and rested a hand on the small of your back. “Oh, you got scared. You should've waited for us.”

Mason came and rubbed your shoulder. “Yeah, we were just about to leave after we heard what happened.”

A new crease formed in between your eyebrows. “Scared?”

What were they talking about?

Caitlyn walked you over to the couch. “Y/n. It's okay. We're safe.”

You shook your head. “What are you talking about?”

Did they find out about the dead girls scattered in the restroom?

Caitlyn bit the corner of her mouth. “Oh, you don't know?”

“Don't know what?”

This beating around the bush intensified your headache even more.

“That guy you kissed,” Mason trailed off while staring down into his lap.

“He was found dead just outside the club,” Justin completed making you gasp.

“What?” you exhaled a sharp breath.

“Yeah, the cops cleared out the club. It was a horrific crime scene.”

Woah. This is when you knew that he was obsessed with you and leaving his side was never an option. The neurons in your brain exploded and the next thing you knew, you were knocked out on the couch.

***********************************

Meanwhile, Michael…

He unhurriedly walked up the stairs of his house, feeling sticky due to the fact that he came in his pants several times while thinking of you.

Annoyed, he growled before pulling down his overalls and then his sticky boxers.

He wondered whether you liked that little gift he gave you. He ripped it off a lady's neck especially for you, just visualizing you wearing it whilst he held you tightly around the waist. He didn't know anything about fashion and he wasn't going to learn it either. He was more than happy in his regular blue jumpsuit but he really admired the way you dressed.

Mesmerizing he thought.

As the wheels turned in his head, he put his boxers for washing before going under the sprout, cold water instantly pouring down his muscular chest. He didn't shiver when the cold water suddenly poured down his body.

He thought of the first time he saw you. He was ready to kill you but something ticked in him that changed the way he thought of you. The voices in his head had come to a standstill. You were special in his eyes and when he first gripped your neck tightly, feeling the pulse within your neck, he couldn't let you die. He did, however, love to feel that pulse every once in a while. It will remind him that he could easily squeeze tighter, breaking every bone in your neck.

It reminded him of just how powerful he really is.

Groaning, he felt his dick harden and he looked down, grunting in misery.

What were you doing to him?

He pondered on the options that had filled his mind. One, he could easily jerk off at the thought of you, or two, he could just walk out of the bathroom, sneak back inside the house, and into your bedroom, and he could pound the dear life out of you.

A man who normally never functions on emotions thought that it would be best to spare your sweet pussy, as he knew you needed rest, even if it was just for a night.

Grunting, he yanked off his mask and threw it on the floor before wrapping a hand around his hardening dick.

Slowly, he started stroking himself while picturing you. He pictured a knife to your throat as he jackhammered you while making your legs rest on his shoulders. He maliciously picked up speed, precum dripping down his tip.

He felt the need to stalk you wherever you went and killed anyone that stood in the way of you both.

Justin. That preposterous teenager.

His patience was thinning and very soon, he was going to slice through that boy's neck, leaving him to choke on his own blood.

Then, his irregular pace of jerking instantly sprinted until his balls drew up and tightened before he spilled everywhere.

Grunting, he slammed his fist into the tiled wall, panting like a dog before stepping out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wiped himself dry before putting on a new set of boxers.

He was strong but felt a bit drained nonetheless, so he sat, legs spread like a manwhore, while his mind shut down for the night, but beware, his eyes were still opened wide. He blinked several times before he rested mentally and physically.

************************************

Author's note

Hey you guys! Hope you're enjoying this book so far! Just a random question though. How do you guys feel about Rob Zombie's Halloween remake? If I'm being honest, I liked that movie. The part where he knelt down to his sister and she didn't recognize him broke my heart. It was really sad coz' they focused heavily on his traumatic childhood.

Well, that's all for now! I just really wanna thank you for all of your support. It truly, and I mean truly means alot to me 🥺