CHAPTER 12

You stopped and licked his tip, before licking down the sides of his thick cock

“Ahh,” he moaned making you look up at him. Damn, that was pretty loud.

He continued to pull your hair as you licked the underside of one lone, slipping his cock in your mouth until it hit the back of your throat. Choking, you continued to tease him with each stroke, stopping a few times to suck his tip.

He then entangled his other hand in your hair, using both of his large hands to slam you into him.

You choked again, feeling a warm liquid coat the back of your neck. He came with a groan. You swallowed all of him and you could tell that he was pleased.

He lifted you and threw you on the bed. While your face was smashed into the mattress, he hoisted your ass up, and ripped off your shorts and then your underwear before slamming into your sweet cunt.

You moaned and gripped the bedsheets as he continued to fuck you harder. The panting
male pumped into you, making your body jerk back and forth. He was a big guy with big hands, big feet, and definitely a big dick. Your pussy stretched around him as he grunted and then he brought his hand on your ass, slapping you hard.

You cried, the pain spreading throughout your body before another hard slap fell on your ass. You tried to silence your cry but it hurt really badly. It was the after pain that enhanced your desire for yet another hard spank and he gave you another before kneading the sore skin with his long fingers.

He yanked your head up by pulling your hair as he continued to jab into you like a hungry lion.

“Ahh. Michael,” you moaned as his irregular pace picked up and then dropped.

Your body became sweaty as the sound of skin hitting skin filled the entire room. He was really good at what he was doing. Yet he had no experience himself, he did take notes of all those teenagers who screwed before he killed them. He was very smart.

He unexpectedly pulled out and flipped you over before slamming into you again.

Your body was already giving out as he watched you. He enjoyed watching you. He enjoyed hearing you moan his name and he definitely enjoyed pleasing you.

Your eyes were closed, exhausted. Exasperated, he brought his fingers onto your face, slowly opening them. He wanted you to watch him so you smiled and opened them, only starting at his mask. He's cleaner than before. No blood stains and that bandage that you put on him was still on.

“You didn't kill anyone, did you?”

He tilted his head at those words before slamming harder, so much that you couldn't talk.

He grunted before lowering himself down on you, you gripped his shoulders before lifting your head up and kissing his latex mask.

Surprised, his thrusts went slower before he brushed his fingers along your cheeks and bent down, stealing another kiss.