1

A/n
NEW BOOK!!!  Check it out 😣

Me and Clay my mafia boyfriend got into a heated argument earlier about him flirting with another bitch right in my face

Me and Clay my mafia boyfriend got into a heated argument earlier about him flirting with another bitch right in my face. He acted like i wasn't even there. I stormed off.

I sat in my living room eating a big tub of cookies and cream ice cream, wondering if I overreacted. I wondered if it's my fault that I'm not good enough for him. I felt bad how I reacted so why not apologize.

I drove to his house and knocked on the door. The same blond bitch who was flirting with him earlier answered the door. She wore nothing but a lingerie set and an oversized Tshirt.

I stared at her for no more than 5 seconds, immediately noticing that the white shirt she was wearing was clays.

Just after 5 seconds I heard clay coming. "Hey who's at the..."

I stared at his face heartbroken. "This, us was a fucking mistake. You fucking sorry ass nigga!" I slammed the wine on the floor and ran away.

He looked at that bum ass blonde girl ashamed. "Natalia wait"as he ran after me.

I ran out his driveway with blurry vision, water droplets  coming down from my face.

I looked back to see clay running behind me, shouting my name. Oh bloody hell.

He managed to catch up to me and grabbed my waist. I smacked his hands away from me, wiping my tears.

"Look. I'm sorry, ok. It was a mistake, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing, please, Natalia forgive me." "I promise I don't love her, I love you".

"You fucked another girl and you think a sorry is going to fix it? You stupid motherfucker" I screamed.

"Clay this relationship was never working. I've tried to make it work but it won't. Your a mafia boss that can fuck whatever lady he wants and can kill whoever he wants and I'm just a girl that move from the United Kingdom to NY who likes to go out, have fun, be with my friends. I've tried, I honestly have but it's not working".

He looked at me, coldly.

"We're done" I spat calmly.

"Please Natalia, you don't know what your saying" he pleaded.

I looked at him one more time before I entered my car.

****

first chapter!!

Clay did her so wrong😥

Clay??

Natalia??!

Blonde girl?!?