3

I woke up to my alarm clock repeatedly screaming at me. I slid the covers off and checked my phone seeing my sister called. I immediately called back.

"Hii Natalia" my sister practically yelled out over the phone. "Hiii Beatrice" i said while walking to my bathroom to brush my teeth. "I heard you're in Italy, you should visit us! I miss you"She said as I heard her baby cry in the background. "Most definitely and I miss you too, I got to get ready for work right now but I'll call you when I'm free" I spat out the toothpaste from my mouth. "Of course love you" she said as I repeated back the words and hung up.

After flat ironing my hair I got dress. I wore beige leather pants, white blouse, with clear heels. Shit I'm running 10 minutes late. I quickly got my purse and left the hotel.

***

I walked into the luxury building and waved at the Receptionist and walked to the elevator. I reached the 11th floor and knocked on Rios office door.

"What" he screamed as I opened his door. "Nevermind..." I backed up. Closing his door he spoke. "Your late why is that?" He said as he wrote things down on papers. His hair was messy, the buttons in his shirt were unbuttoned showing his gold chain and tattoos. Why it always gotta be the fine dudes with the sassy attitudes.

"I woke up late, won't happen again" my accent flowed through as I spoke. I hated my British accent, I used to get bullied for it when I first moved to America. Ever since I mastered my American accent.

"Didnt know you had an accent" He looked up from his paper and looked me up and down before looking back down and continuing to write things down on papers. "We'll now you know" I forced a smile.

"Do you need anything before I leave to my office?" I politely asked. He didn't respond. Oh okay silent treatment. I turned on my heels facing the door. I felt his blue eyes burn right through my soul. I walked out his office confidently slamming the door behind me to piss him off more.

***
Ive been in my office literally doing nothing all today except for reading emails. Rio hasn't even asked me to do nothing... yet. Ever since I yelled at everybody on the 8th floor, they don't even look at me anymore. Good. Honestly I couldn't wait to get the hell out of here.

"Natalia there's papers waiting for you in the printer and there's three phone calls to be made. So get the fuck off your ass" Rio barged into my office in a demanding tone.

I looked behind me and around me to see if he was talking too me like that. I glared at him as I looked up from my computer, his blue eyes were already fixated on mine.

"The papers arent gonna walk them selfs here and the phone calls sure damn well will be ended in an argument if I'm the one on it" he kept his gaze on me as I stood up and rolled my eyes.

I could see his jaw clench at my action before I exited the door to go to the paper room.

***
"Yes alright.conference is at 12:30 on this upcoming wensday." I confirmed the date, and the lady on the other side of the line hummed.

"Well if that's all have a good day ma'am." I finished off the conversation, and she returned my words before hanging up.

I sighed before writing the final date down, and I could feel Rio gaze on me.

"What do you need?" I muttered. Keeping my eyes on the paper in front of me.

"Go get me water" his thick Italian accent boomed across my office, and I looked up towards him, not even hiding my angry face.

"I'm not your damn servant. Go and get your own fucking water yourself" I said in a cold tone.I'm so done with his bossy attitude. I could see he was taken by surprised.

"Go" he retorted, standing up as coming over to my desk.

"How about no" I muttered as I looked down to finish my paperwork.

All at once my chair was pushed back and his arms were caging me in against the wall.

"What was that sweetheart?"his voice whispered against my skin.

"I said no". I stated, trying to hide my flustered self. He backed away from my chair, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Fine then" his cold gaze grew softer, but still had that hard shell look on it. He took the papers off my desk that I wasn't finished with and left my office.

So that's all it took? Was to simply to deny him? Simple enough.

****

OOOOO SPIXY😛

VOTE