15

Me and Rio haven't spoken ever since he came back for who knows that the hell he was at. We had a disagreement and he come back with 2 big guns and then come back with a gunshot wound. Like what the fuck and I still haven't told him about the plan B shit but I got pregnancy test to check.

I grabbed all 5 pregnancy test and walked to bathroom. I peed on the stick and waited for 5 minutes.

*bring bring* the timer I set rung.

I took a deep breath. "Moment of truth" I mumbled under my breath. I flipped over the pregnancy test.

Pregnant

I dropped the pregnancy test on the floor and shook my head. Got to be a mistake. I took the next pregnancy test.

Pregnant

Tears flowed down my face as I read the last pregnancy test. Positive. I never thought I would get pregnant so easily cause a year ago I went to the doctors and they said I have a 40% chance of getting pregnant. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand. I grabbed all the pregnancy test and threw them away.

I checked the time on my phone. It was 12:00pm. I know Rios up. I softly knocked on his door before I entered. He was standing there fully naked with his underwear in his hands.

I tried my best to look away from his man hood as it stood against his stomach. I closed the door. "What do you want?" He said with annoyance. I didn't say nothing but sat on his bed.

I watched how he turned his gaze towards me.

As much as I've been wanting to avoid this question I can't. He shows up with a whole gun shot wound, guns too and expects me to ignore it.

"What happened Rio don't lie to me" I softly spoke. "Nothing it was an accident" he brushed it off as he placed on his Calvin's. "Rio you have fucking thousand of guns lined up in your basement" I raised my voice. "You've been in my basement?" he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

I indeed did even though Lia told me not too.

"Yes because your not communicating with me. For fucks sakes I don't even know you"I shot up from his bed and raised my arms in the air.

"Because you don't know me"he yelled out in my face.

He looked me up and down before shaking his head. "I don't even know what you d.." He quickly interrupted me

"Don't worry about what I do" he spat coldly as he motioned for me to leave. "Rio.." he cut me off. "Get out" he growled as he looked at me with the meanest look I've seen from him.

I stepped back away from him as I shook my head and scoffed. I was fuming with rage. I stuck both my middle fingers up at him as I slammed his door.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. I immediately went for the wine.

As I guzzled my first cup of wine somebody with a raspy voice spoke. "Slow down" Nico said as he grabbed a glass and poured himself Vodka.

I looked at him as he shot down the vodka like it was nothing. I scoffed as I sipped from the wine bottle. "Long night?" I quietly said as I watched him take shots back in forth.

"What do you think?" He sneered at me. "You know what I'm so tired of you and your brother treating me like shit." I snapped at him. "Your Brother is already being a dick to me, I don't need you being one too" I grabbed the wine bottle and sat outside by the pool.

Ollie came running out towards me. "Hi baby, where have you been?" I said as Ollie leaped into my arms. Ollie barked in response but I shushed at him. I sipped on the wine as I petted Ollie as he licked all over me.

"Hey Nat" Lia softly said as she sat next to me as she wrapped her blanket around her. Ollie got off me and immediately shot to Lias legs. I gave her a tight lipped smile and raised the wine glass to her. "What's the matter?" Lia said as she picked up Ollie that was sitting at her feet.

"Let's see... both of your brothers are being dicks, I'm pregnant, and all I want to do is go home and see my sister and mother" I quickly blurted out as I downed the last of the wine.

"You're what?" Lias mouth hung low. "Im pregnant with that sorry ass nigga baby" I spat with annoyance. "Im gonna be an Aunty!" Lia shrieked quietly. "Yeah no, who said I was having this baby?" I giggled.

Lias smile quickly turned into a frown. "Does he know?" She said as her blue eyes never left mine. "Who said it was his?" I said as I tried to hold in my laugh. Lias eyes shot wide. "Im just playing and no he doesn't. I tried to tell him but he clearly wasn't in the mood" I chuckled lightly as I placed my head in my hands.

"You should really consider on telling him but tell him when your ready" Lia gave a tight lipped smile. We both sat there in silence, but not in a awkward silence a comfortable silence until the slide door opened.

We both focused on the slide door as Rio walked out with his rock hard abs and tattooed chest out and paired with grey sweat pants. I immediately rolled my eyes and grabbed the empty wine bottle and got up.

"Natalia, I want to speak to you" He firmly said as he grabbed my arm as I walked by him. "Speak to me about what?" I spat at him as I yanked my arm from his hold. ""Nat.." "no, how you disrespect me, how you talk to me, how you treat me, honestly fuck you" I screamed at him as I shoved him in his chest.

He took it. He didn't respond or anything he just listened. "Im packing my bags tomorrow and going back to my place" I yanked my arm from his hold.

"Your not going.." I cut him off with my hand. "Im not staying another day here where I don't feel welcomed" I forced a smile and walked back inside.
**
I immediately started packing my bags. Fuck him and Nico. I deserve better, all I feel like I am to Rio is a fuck buddy and I'm not having it anymore. Fuck him and fuck this baby.

Rio barged into my room. "Natalia, I'm sorry" Rio softly spoke. I stopped packing and sat still. "Your sorry? Your sorry!" I got up and faced him.

"Im not changing my mind. Fuck you and fuck this baby" I blurted out as I continued to pack. Fuck.

"Baby?" Rio said as he walked closer to me. "Get the fuck away from me" I said as I stuffed clothes in my bag.

He took a hold of my arm. "What do you mean baby Natalia?" He stopped me from packing and made me look at him. "Use your fucking brain" I yanked my arm from him and got up.

He followed me everywhere asking me questions. "Why didn't you tell me right away?" He said as he closely followed behind me as I walked into the bathroom. I stopped in my tracks and faced him. "How would I tell you? When you act how you act. I was gonna tell you tonight but you snapped at me and clearly wanted me out, so that's what I'm doing" I forced my smile and started walking again.

"But the plan B? You didn't take it?" He furrowed his eyebrow. "I didn't cause I actually thought I found the one to build a family with but clearly I was out of my mind" I laughed it off as I snatched my toothbrush from the counter.

"I am the one" He corrected me. I laughed in his face. "Yeah, sure" I walked out the bathroom. He ignored me. "Are you keeping it?" He leaned against the bathroom door frame as I zipped up my bags.

"Nope, I want nothing to do with you and a baby by you isn't the best choice" I chuckled. He looked at me with the coldest look. "How long are you?" He said as he looked down.

"Not long enough where I can't get an abortion" I smiled at him. "I'll drive you back home tomorrow morning" He bluntly said as he slipped his hands in his sweatpants pockets.

I was glad, I didn't want to stay with his sassy ass.

——

THOUGHTS? VOTE!