9

18+chapter
Recommend playing song when smut start!
—-
All the men in the room eyes immediately went to my body.

Gloria was sat at the head of the table and smacked her hands on the table. "ti taglierò tutti i cazzi se la guardi di nuovo"she yelled.

"Come here mija" Gloria motioned to the seat next to her. I felt exposed. As I walked over to Gloria to take a seat rio pulled me back.

I turned around and crained my neck to him. "What?" I gritted through me teeth. He took off his suit jacket and wrapped it around my body. "I don't want nobody looking at what's mine" he whispered in my ear before turning me around.

What's his? Please..

A waterfall was erupting in my panties.
***

"I heard about what clay said"Gloria turned her attention towards me. I sat there quietly and nodded. "Mija, do not worry about him. You are safe here"she took my hand into hers.

"You and rio will have to stay here longer than excepted until we handle clay" she softly spoke as she let go of my hand. I looked at rio to see him already looking at me with dark look in his eyes.

"But, I promised my sister I would visit her" I looked at rio and Gloria. "You will get to see them soon I promise" Gloria gave a tight lip smile and I returned the gesture back.

"You all will fucking find clay and that bitch that's he's with and bring him to the warehouse" Rio demanded as he stood up from his chair.

They all nodded quickly. "Natalia, let's go" rio said. I quickly got up and walked in front of him.

He walked closely behind me as I felt his belt buckle touch my lower back as he shut the door behind us.

As we walked through the hallway he pushed me into a room and shut the door behind us. "What. Are you doing rio" I yelled.

"Do I have your permission"he locked the door as he turned to face me. "Rio, your my boss. That's highly unpro..." he walked over to me as I slowly backed into a wall.

"Do I have your permission?" he put his hands over my head towering over me. I needed him badly. I pulled him by his tie as our lips were inches apart until I pulled him back onto the bed.

His upper body laid on the bed as his feet were on the floor. I took of his suit jacket revealing my bikini again and sat on his lap.

"Do you think you can handle this? Virgin" I teased him. "Just cause I'm a virgin don't mean I don't know the women anatomy preciosa" he placed his hands on my lower waist.

He tossed me over to where he's on top of me. "I've been craving your touch, your body, everything" he whispered in my ear as he started to suck on my neck leaving marks.

A faint moan escaped my lips as he stared sucking on my neck and going to my collar bone.

"If you've been craving me why do you treat me with such disrespectful?" I moaned out as he starting kissing my stomach.

"It's the only way to stop myself from doing something to you" He growled through his teeth as he moved down to my lower part of my stomach reaching my bikini bottom.

I placed my hands on his hair as I gripped it. A moan escaped his mouth as I tugged on his hair.

He drug his tongue up my stomach stopping in the middle of my chest. He looked up at me with lust clouded in his eyes. "I'm sorry " he ripped my bikini top off exposing my breast.

He licked my nipple piercings in a circular motion before stuffing my breast in his mouth. "Fuck" I moaned out loudly as he started too nibble on my breast.