16

6 months*

I now work at a bar and worked my way up to an apartment. It wasn't the best but it worked for me. I don't get paid as much as I did when I worked for Rio but hey, as long as I'm not near him. I didn't keep the baby, as soon as I blocked Rios number and as he dropped me off I immediately went to get an abortion.

My alarm clock broke me out my thoughts. Shit!. I was so caught up at the gym I'm now late for my night shift. Now I gotta hear janes mouth.
**
I immediately ran up the flight of stairs of my apartment building and entered the elevator but I bumped into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry" I quickly said as I brushed off my self. "It's fine" The man said with a thick Russian accent which made me look up.

Damn he was fine as fuck.

His dark skin, his waves, honey brown eyes, his hard rock ab imprints were showing through his shirt, the tattoos sleeves on his arms and neck.

I turned around to face the door of the elevator as I felt his eyes on me once and a while. *ding*

Just as he walked out he placed his hand on the elevator door before it could close. "Next time be a little bit more careful beautiful?" He smile showing off his straight white teeth. I nodded quickly as I tried to hold back my flustered self.

He looked at me for a little bit more before letting go of the elevator door. As soon as the elevator closed I finally felt like I could breathe.
—-
I took a quick shower and put on the booty shorts and small tank top that was required for my job. I slicked down my hair in a low puff with eco and did a simple makeup look and left my apartment building.

I called an Uber. After 16 minutes the White Range Rover pulled up and rolled down the passenger window. "Natalia?" The young girl lightly shouted out. I nodded and entered the back seat.

I checked the time on my phone to see it was already 10:30. Hour and 30 minutes late, that's gonna show on my paycheck.

I entered the bar and went to the back rooms to put away my stuff and immediately went behind the counters where Jane was covering for me.

"This is the 3rd time Natalia" Jane said as she wiped down the counters aggressively. "I'm sorry it won't happen again" I pleaded as I took over.

"You said that the last time" Jane glared at me as she placed her hands on her hips. Jane is in her late 50s that always gives me attitude, I'm so close to slapping the shit outta her. "I mean it and thank you for covering me" I forcedly smiled at her as I huffed out. She gave me a disgusting look before she walked away.

"Well damn" Monica my coworker said. Monica is the only one who keep me sane around here. Without her I don't think I would have made it this far in this job. "Just cause she almost a elder don't mean I won't slap the shit outta her" I said with attitude as I wiped down the counters.

"Girl unt-unt. Keep your composure on her, she'll come around sooner or later" Monica giggled. I gave a sour look at her and crossed my arms.

"It's been 5 months, please be so for real" I giggled as I leaned over the counter. Monica giggled with me.

"Business been slow" Monica said as she sighed. "For re..." I was cut off by someone clearing their throat. Me and Monica looked over to see the same dude who I bumped into in my apartment building elevator.

"Damn he fine" Monica whispered to me as she leaned over towards me. "Mhm" I said as my eyes never left his.

"Stalking me?" I asked as I laughed. "Mmm no, my father owns this bar so I usually come here for free drink" he said as he licked his lips. "Oh is that so?" I placed my elbows on the counter. He nodded his head slowly as he smiled. The tension was off the roof right now.