13

18+ chapter
I recommend starting the song when the smut start!

——-
It's been 2 months since I've last seen Natalia. She hasn't came in for work, texted or called but I deserve it. I tried to get in touch with her as much as possible but every call went to voicemail. I did start to worry but I mean after what I pulled on the plane, I'm not surprised.

I don't know why I called her a 'slut' when she's not. She's far from a slut. I missed her laugh, her body, her presence in general.

Even though Natalia always has her job and office I did need to hire another assistant until she comes back.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said as I flipped through paper work. "Good morning boss" Holly smiled as she walked in. Holly tried everything to get in my pants but I didn't crave nobody touch but Natalia's. Holly was pretty but Natalia was a beauty from heaven.

I ignored her good morning. "You finished the paper work?" I leaned back in my chair as I ran my finger through my beard. "Ye..." a faint knock came from my door.

"Come in" I said as I kicked my feet up on my desk. That beautiful chocolate skinned women who I've been craving entered. I quickly took my feet off my desk as my mouth was wide open.

"Am I interrupting something?" Her soft voice spoke. "No, She was just leaving" I quickly said which made Holly look at me with disgust. "Your dismissed" I waved at Holly. She stormed passed Natalia and gave her a dirty look.

"Holly get your ass back in here" I raised up from my seat. She stopped in her tracks and turned to face me with a forced smile on her face. "You know that's my wife?" I cocked a smile. I watched as Natalia eyes shot wide.

"Oh- wife?" She hesitated. "Give her another dirty look and I'll make sure to handle you" I stepped closer in her face before slamming the door in her face.

"All I wanted too do was to collect my stuff and I'm not gonna question the wife statement" she  said as she looked down.

I locked the door and turned on my heels to face her. "Princess look at me" I softly said. My word still has an affect on her still.  She shook her head slowly.

I stepped closer towards her as I slowly lifted up her chin. "Princess" I touched her natural curls. "Rio.." I cut her off by placing her on my desk. I overlooked her body to see a blue/purplish bruise peek through her shirt.

I quickly took off her shirt to see bruises everywhere. She immediately bursted into tears. "Princess..." I instantly brought her into a hug.

"Who did this?" I cupped her cheeks as my thumbs wiped her tears. She didn't respond. "Talk to me princess" I pleaded. "I'm sorry I ever compared you too him, your not like him at all" she cried out. "Don't apologize" I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"clay?" I spat out calmly as I tried to keep my composure. She didn't say nothing but looked me into my eyes. "Fucking hell" I yelled out. "Tell me everything he did" I took a deep breath. "He-he raped me" she sat on my desk pale with a stale look on her face.

"And Im pregnant with his baby.." she said as she started hyperventilating. "Breath baby" I reassured her. "I don't want his baby" as tears and snot rolled down her face. I quickly wiped her snot and tears with my hand. "Then you don't have to have it" I quickly said.

I know it wasn't her choice but my blood is boiling. He's going to hell.

"When did he do this" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ever since I came back from Mexico. I had no contact with nobody, he held me hostage, took advantage of me for 2 months until I had enough" she said with a stale face.