Epilogue

"Ace, Alessandra, stop running" I shouted out as I waddled down the stairs, while my right hand was on the rail and my left was on my heavily pregnant belly.

They said I was having twins. To think that imma be a mother to 4, is wild. 10 years ago I wouldn't even see myself in this predicament nor me being in a humongous mansion that Rio moved us in, in Italy.

"Sorry mommy" they both yelled out and ran outside. Rio was in the kitchen cooking bruschetta.

Rio quickly looked over at me as I reached the last step. "Bambina, what I tell you about walking up and down the stairs with out me?" He said as he ran to me and cupped my cheeks.

"I have legs you know" I crossed my arms as he pressed on my face making me look like a fish. "I don't care, if I catch you walking up and down the stairs, there will be consequences" he looked me up and down and bit his bottom lip.

I already knew what he wanted. We haven't had sex in over 9 months and he's been a horn dog. The slightest thing I do turns him on.

"No, no, no. I am pregnant with 2 babys. We're not having anymore" I removed his hands from my cheeks but he placed them on again.

"You said that the last time now look what happened. You asked for me to cum in you, not once, not twice, 3 times baby." He said while smiling down at me.

"Oh shut up, I hate you and your dick" I pouted and looked down.

"You wasn't saying that when I was giving you my kids? You were begging for it, correct?" He slowly said in my ear making me whine.

I pushed him away so I wouldn't give in but I was horny as fuck.

"Yea whatever" I mumbled to my self and waddled past him over to the bruschetta and took a piece. He knew this is my favorite things to eat ever since I'm pregnant. I haven't been craving nothing except for bruschetta.

I felt his presence behind me as I stuffed my face with bruschetta. "Rio, let me eat in peace. Go check on Ace and Alessandra" I said with my mouth full.

He kissed my neck softly and walked away.

He doesn't know that Ace and Alessandra are going with uncle Leo and Nico so I could give Rio a little birthday present.

Rio went to drop Ace and Alessa off 30 minutes ago so he should be on his way back

Rio went to drop Ace and Alessa off 30 minutes ago so he should be on his way back. I quickly grabbed the whip cream and handcuffs from our walking in closet.

As I did so I heard the front door open. I wrapped myself up in my pink silk robe to cover my naked body.

I slowly waddled to the stairs to see him hurrying up to me. "Hi my beautiful wife" he slowly said before he kissed me. I kissed him back deeply and he quickly grabbed my ass.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him. He slowly went down and kissed on my belly. "Papa can't wait till I meet you both. My angels" he kissed my belly repeatedly. He got up and brushed off his black suit that he looked always sexy in.