17

It's been weeks since my mother slipped into a coma. We all miss her. Esperanza is still in bad condition even after 6 months. I visited my mother and Esperanza everyday, seeing them both in this condition is hurting me. I gotta tell Natalia.

I finally saw Natalia yesterday and she was glowing then ever. She gained weight but mainly in her ass, chest, and hips. Just seeing her made me crave her, 6 months with out her I was going mad. I needed her.

I walked into our private hospital. They all bowed down to me as I walked in and greeted me. "How my mother doing?" I asked Kayla, my mothers doctor. "She's doing a lot better, her vitals are stable unlike yesterday"she said in a soft tone as we both entered her room. "Thank you" I gave her a faint smile as I sat down and watched my mother lay in her bed peacefully.

Kayla slowly placed her hands around my neck giving me a massage. "She's gonna pull through" she whispered in my ear before she started placing kisses all over my neck.

I immediately got up and slapped her and watched her fall to the floor. "Keep your dirty mouth off me fucking no good bitch" I angrily spat as I kneeled down to her. "I'm- I'm sorry" she said as tears flowed down her face. "Get your ass up" I said in a demeaning tone. She stumbled to get up as she held onto her face.

I pushed her into a wall and pulled out my gun from behind my back and pointed at her. "I don't want your ass near my mother and if I see you near her I'll fucking blow your brains out" I yelled out as I pressed the barrel of the gun into her forehead. "Okay, okay just plea-please don't shoot me" she pleaded out. I unpressed my gun from her head and placed it behind my back.

"Get out my sight" I pulled her by her hair and shoved her to the door. She quickly wiped her tears and exited the room.

I approached my mothers bed and held onto her head. "Mama, I need you to wake up. We need you. I can't run the mafia alone" I said as my voice cracked.

I unheld her hand and looked at her one last time before walking out her room. Everybody each fixed their posture as I walked out the room. I seen Kayla crying to one of my workers. I exited out the building as I nodded at my guards and entered my car as I yelled and hit my steering wheel over and over again.

I can't keep this secret going on with Natalia anymore, I need to tell her about her sister asap.

I checked the time on my phone to see its 9:30 P.M. I sat in my car in-front of her job as I called Dion. "Yo, Rio what you need?" Dion said. "Do you know when Natalia's shift start?" I asked. "No I don't but she's probably at her job right now". "Alright" I hung up and exited out my car.

I entered her job as I seen her laughing with male Customers, which made me boil inside. I pushed through the crowds of people and grabbed ahold of her hand as I watched as she jumped. "Rio, what are you doing here!" She said in a bitchy tone. I ignored her and pulled her away from the man she was talking too. She quickly pulled her hand away. "What the fuck dude? I'm trying to make money, not everybody is rich like you" she spat out.

I ignored her and threw her over my shoulder as she kicked and punched on me as we walked out the building. "Rio" she screamed as I placed her into my car. She kept rambling about me and disrespecting me but I cut her off. "I have something to tell you" I said as I sped back to my house.

"Slow down Rio, and I don't care" she said as she held onto her seat for dear life. I gripped her thigh harshly as she gently whimpered out. "Quit giving me attitude darling" I clinched my jaw as I stopped at my house gates. "I can give you attitude if I want" she moved my hand from her thigh.

I lightly chucked as I flagged my men to open my gates. I wanted to fuck that attitude outta her so bad and I will.

I parked my car in my car garage and opened her door. As she got out I pushed her against the car. "I'll fuck that attitude outta you and you know that baby" I whispered in her ear as I kissed along her neck. She whimpered and softly moaned. "Already giving in?" I said as I pulled away from her and grabbed her hand as I entered my house.