22

4 months later~

I laided on the bed with a pout, hugging a pillow that smelt like Rio. I was missing him badly ever since he went on a mission for 4-5 months. He said he would be gone for 2 weeks but never came back. I grew worried over time that I called Lia but she said to not worry. Even though she know ima worry. Can't believe He left me a pregnant mess. My hormones, everything was acting up.

I checked the clock on the nightstand to see it was midnight. I couldn't sleep at all even though I was tired, baby boy couldn't stop moving. Knowing that Rios out there risking his life, was killing me.

"Fucking hell Rio, I'm gonna kill you if you come back wounded" I shouted loudly, not caring if the guards Renzo and Leo were confused if I was shouting.

After many times of rolling around, I finally sat up and got out of bed, waddling to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror to see how big my bump has gotten. It sadden me how Rio wasn't here to experience the smallest things with me...

I turned on the water to run a soothing relaxing bath. Filling it to the top, I removed all my clothing, going inside the while pouring a good essential oil into it.

I closed my eyes and inhaled, satisfied with the feeling of the water around my body. Due to me turning on the water I didn't hear the front door open or Ollie barks. I didn't even hear footsteps up the stairs.

When the bathroom door opened I screamed and tried to cover up my body the best I could, taking a look at the door.

"RIO?" I yelled out.

He chuckled deeply as he walked over to me, removing his trench coat and dropping it into the floor. He scanned my belly as his face lit up. "You've gotten so big" he softly said. I nodded and smiled. I watched as his eyes scanned my body one last time before focusing on me.

"Why aren't you in bed amore?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, I scoffed and looked away with my arms crossed over my chest. "Don't ignore me" I gasped when his cold hands grabbed my jaw tightly and made me forcefully look at him.

"I can't sleep when you're gone" I finally said, the grip around my jaw loosened but still staying there as he leaned forward and kissed me softly.

He pulled away but I wanted more. I missed his lips, his touch, everything. I pulled him buy his shirt as I continued to make out with him. He slowly pulled away as we both tried to catch our breath.

"My little slut missed me" he whispered, his eyes darkened when his hands began unbuttoned his shirt quickly. "I missed you so fucking much, you left me worried, left me sad, you left me for 4 months while I had to deal with this pregnancy by myself. You not sending a single call or text saying you're okay. I'm not happy" I angrily said, as he took of the rest of his clothes and got in the tub with me.

My body between his legs as I rested my back on his muscular chest. "I'm sorry for worrying you baby, I'm here okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes,intertwining my fingers into his.

"We're not gonna skip the fact that I heard you've been a bad all week... should I give you something so you behave?" He slowly said as he placed his marks on me. I blushed, when I remembered when I demanded and even slapped Renzo and Leo to tell me where Rio was and if he was okay, they didn't say anything though.

He slowly tugged on my tipple piercing making me whimper. "Answer me". "I need you" I softly said as he played with my nipples.
**
After rio completely fucked me into next week I got the best sleep I've had in 4 months.

Rio softly planted a kiss on my forehead as I groaned and held onto my belly. "Wake up princess" he softly said as he kissed my belly.

I opened my eyes to see rio picking up a big tray of my pregnancy cravings I've been talking about all last night. My face lit up. As soon as he placed the food down I dug in. "Slow down" Rio laughed. I gave him the side eye as I slowly turned my head towards him with my cheeks full.