20

I woke up to Rio not in bed as usual. I slid the covers off of me to see a note on the nightstand.

Good morning princess, I know you're wondering why I'm not in bed with you right now but I had business I needed to handle at the office. I left my card, buy anything you please.
                                                   ~Rio

I placed the note down and looked at the black card. Never in my life somebody treated me like this. I always had to work for everything on my own.

I squealed as I ran to the bathroom to take shower.

After a good 20 minutes in the shower I brushed my Teeth washed my face and placed my hair in a slick back ponytail. Yes I did have a mental breakdown with my hair today. I was so close to saying fuck it and staying here but I finally got it right.

I placed on my lashes and a little bit of gloss and walked over to the walk in closet. I kind of took over Rios room and closet with my stuff. Even though he did give me the guest bedroom that didn't last long.

I stood there as I looked around thinking this is really my life. Never in a million years I would think I would be dating the most wealthiest man in Italy. I walked around as I touched all his Rolex watches lined up, his chains, and rings.

After years of trying to pick out an outfit I choose to wear a brown short dress that hugged my curves and ass perfectly and paired it with black heels with gold lining.

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs to meet Ollie. Ollie recently been at obedient school. I disagreed of it but Rio sent him off anyways.

I walked downstairs to the basement as the doctors all greeted me. I placed my finger print on the touchpad and the door opened to come face to face with Esperanza. I hate seeing my sister in this position... it's all my fault. If I never met clay she wouldn't be in this position. She had a family, a one who cared and adored her.

I slowly grabbed her hand and whispered to her. "Wake up sis" I said as I tried to hold back my tears. I stroked her hair before I turned my back and walked away. I couldn't bare seeing her in this position. The more I look at her in this state, I just wanna cry and cry but I can't. I have to stay strong for her.

I walked back upstairs and rubbed Ollie's belly before I walked in the parking garage to drive Rios all black Range Rover. As I approached the gates 2 men in all black stopped me.

I rolled down the window. "Yes?" I said as I pulled down my sunglasses. "Mr. Lombardi requested that we stay with you at all times" one men said with his hands behind his back.

I scoffed and unlocked the doors for them to get in. I was not about to argue with them.
—-
As I walked in the mall the 2 large bodyguards followed right behind me. All eyes were on me as soon as I entered the mall. As I was window shopping the most beautiful pink diamond earrings caught my eyes. I walked into the store and went straight to a worker.

"Hello, how may I help you" The worker said as he gave me a friendly smile. "Hi, I was wondering how much were those pink diamond earrings" I said as I pointed to them. "Oh those are the most expensive thing we have... 2 million dollars" he said as he walked over to them as I followed behind them.

I bit my lip and looked at the card. "I will like to buy them" I smiled at the man. His eyes went wide before nodding.
**
"Would you be paying with cash or card?" The man said. "Card" I said as I handed him Rios card. He nodded.